PDA

View Full Version : Smoothies!!!!!!!!!

mouselover93
05-15-2008, 07:59 PM
i was wondering does diney sell SMOOTHIES????
if so where can i get one????? ( if you havent taken the hint i LOVE SMOOTHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

KylesMom
05-15-2008, 08:20 PM
The Strawberry-Banana smoothies at Auntie Gravities Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland aren't too bad!:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
We had a smoothie craving yesterday while at DDT, and got great smoothies at Earl of Sandwich! So yummy!

LandFan
05-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Might I suggest a virgin pina colada at the Poly? They are real - they don't use the mix so they are amazing and are pretty much a smoothie! You can get them at Kona, O'hana's or at the bar in the lounge on the 2nd floor.

We have to have one (with or without rum) everytime we go!:cloud9:

GINNY69
05-17-2008, 04:24 PM
When I stayed the Port Orleans French Quarter I got a smoothie at the poolside Bar, I requested no alcohol in it and it was very very good... it was very fruity...

I love smoothies myself... !!!!!:mickey:

Tink2002
05-17-2008, 10:13 PM
Auntie Gravity's has some nice smoothies in tomorrowland at MK... we get several there each time and we always save the cups and bring them home with us.... (they're just plastic with a disney design but they've become staples in our house!) and I plan on building up my own "collection" for my apartment when we go this summer. :)

10DogMom
07-06-2008, 02:57 PM
My fave from a solo trip a few years back was at Le Cellier at lunch - raspberry, I think. I was on a Smoothy mission that trip.

Minnie Imagineer
07-06-2008, 07:48 PM
I believe the Caribbean Beach had smoothies at the pool side bar

Goes4FastPass
07-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Is 'smoothie' actually a word?

Minnie Imagineer
07-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Is 'smoothie' actually a word?

haha, I always asumed it was...hmm...

Today at my job (water park) I had to sit through an hour of being taught how to make different types of smoothies and just thought of this thread the whole time! It was like "for a pineapple smoothie, put pineapple base and ice, for banana smoothie put banana base and ice, for strawberry...."

Oh and I believe Wolf Gang Puck's and Fulton's Crab house has Robeks smoothies!
Also, Rainforest Cafe has something called 'Ranger Rick' (or something like that) but it is a mix of all different fruits and comes in a glass that changes colors!! It is my fav, I don't know how I forgot about it!