PDA

View Full Version : Please help me understand MNSSHP

Young@Heart
05-15-2008, 04:39 PM
We would like to do this in 2009, but I don't really understand how the tickets work. If we have tickets for MNSSHP do we still need park tickets for that night? We live in the northeast, and I teach, so I can't take time off during the school year. :( Our only option would be to go for a long weekend, and we'd probably only have one full day. I don't want to spend the money on park tickets if it's only one day, but if the party tickets would be all we'd need, then to me it would be worth going down for a weekend. :mpumpkin: :cloud9:
Thanks for helping me be less confused. :blush:

Kate In Wonderland
05-15-2008, 04:45 PM
Hey there fellow Northeasterner! :wave:

It's my understanding that you don't need a separate park ticket to go to the Halloween party. The park itself closes at 7pm, and the party begins at 7pm, so I'm almost 100% sure that the Halloween party tickets are all you need. I'm going for the first time in October so I'm very excited. My friends went last year and loved it. Hopefully you'll be able to go next year!

SBETigg
05-15-2008, 04:46 PM
You don't need park tickets for the MNSSHP and special ticketed party events like it. Your ticket to the party is your admission to the park. You can use it to get in after 4pm, I believe. You only need park tickets if you plan to go to some other park during that day, or if you want to get into the MK all day and not just during party (and slightly pre-party) hours.

What happens is that you use your party ticket to get through the turnstiles just as you would use your park ticket. It would make for a fun weekend! Happy planning.

HndrdPrcnt
05-16-2008, 06:42 PM
We went, and we loved it. We had a 7-day park hopper for our stay and then we bought the ticket for the MNSSHP. That way we could go to the park all day. However, if you are only going to be there for a few days, then you can just buy the party ticket for that day, enjoy all of the things to do outside of the theme parks during the day, and then go to MK at 4pm when you can use your party ticket to get in to the park!

Have fun!!

Mickey91
05-18-2008, 09:39 AM
The MNSSHP ticket will get you into the park around 4 PM until midnight. You only need another ticket if you want to be at MK all day. At 7 PM, all guests without a MNSSHP ticket will have to leave.

crltkcagle
05-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Nope no extra ticket just your MNSSHP ticket. Its worth the money too! It is awesome!

Jeri Lynn
05-18-2008, 10:11 AM
The Halloween Party is awesome!!

I like it better than the Christmas party.

Young@Heart
05-18-2008, 12:41 PM
Thanks everyone! We're definitely going to plan this for 2009. I'm okay with staying for 2 nights and only doing DTD and MNSSHP. :cloud9: And I think I've already talked DH into it. How much fun!
Can adults dress up? I'd love to either do a Merryweather or Fairy Godmother costume. Or, Queen of Hearts!

Tigger&Stitch
05-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Can adults dress up? I'd love to either do a Merryweather or Fairy Godmother costume. Or, Queen of Hearts!

Of course! My husband and I will be going in September, and can't wait to dress up in something fun...so many choices! In the World, everyone is a kid. :mickey: