PDA

View Full Version : Question on Best Views at WL and BC

Mackflava99
05-15-2008, 03:47 PM
We are going to stay at both WL and BC on our next trip-

Can i ask everyone's opinions on best views?

Previously at Wl all we had was trees in our view- but it was actually very, very quiet.
I'd rather have some view-

Previously at BC we have had pool view- which was ok but too noisy at night or once we had the view that let us see the Illuminations fireworks which was wonderful. We have never had the view of the lake.

Any thoughts on which to request?
Thanks-

Figment104
05-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Due to getting a free upgrade on our first trip to WL :magic: to their courtyard view room I'm now runied for any other view. We were on the top floor over looking the main courtyard area with the pool, gyser (sp) and bay lake and it was so beautiful :cloud9:
They've changed things a bit so make sure to request the main courtyard view as the other courtyard view they now consider looks over the quiet pool and the WLV. Generally it wasn't too noisy at night and we were there in peak seasons both times we've stayed with this view. We were also able to video tape the water light parade that goes by on Bay Lake every night from our balcony this past time.

Mousemates
05-16-2008, 04:46 PM
We loved the courtyard view room we at had WL...made it real easy at night to forget you were in Florida, and not out west. if the price isn't a factor, then I'd def go with the courtyard (we could see a bit of water from our room as well, just kind of depends on how deep in the courtyard you are).

As for the BC, I can't answer that till the end of our trip in June...will look forward to seeing how others answer.

Pirate Granny
05-16-2008, 09:27 PM
We've had a courtyard view, however it was all the way over by the main hallway...so our balconey touched the one kitty-corner from us...and we couldn't see any water and had to stretch to see the pool...but that's life...for an earlier stay we got the side by the WL Villa's and they were just under construction...we were over the kid's area...but loved the room and loved the balconey...and we didn't pay extra...maybe due to construction it wasn't considered a 'bonus'...
:pirate: