PDA

View Full Version : ride pictures question...

mycutiepatooties
05-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Do the ride photos from Splash Mountain or Test Track go on your photopass card so that you can order them later? Or do you buy it and take it with you right there at the ride exit? Any benefit price wise one way or the other?
Thanks!

OhToodles!
05-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Right now, I think Test Track is the only one that can be added to the photopass. All the others, you'd have to buy after you get off the ride.

laward32
05-15-2008, 03:24 PM
I know in October TT was the only one you could put on your photopass. I hope they get the rest soon.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-15-2008, 11:25 PM
So far on this trip, we've only been able to get the Test Track photo on the photopass. The CM was just scanning photopasses, and handing them out to everyone...I didn't even get a chance to give her our photopass, so now we have two.

At the other rides, like Splash, Buzz, Everest...they just have the purchase option after the ride...at about $21 for 2 5 X7's.

dizknee531
05-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Only testtrack. I don't know about any others so far... Probably coming soon!!:secret:

JPL
05-16-2008, 09:47 AM
This is one of the things I have heard about the ride photos and Photopass. They haven't epgraded them because the sales are strong and they are more of an impulse purchase something most people are excited about and buy right after riding. The are 2 reason TT is on Photopass one is to test it out and see if it could be done and the other was it was not a popular item and people just weren't purchasing the photos at the same rate as the other major attractions so it became the testing grounds for the technoloy.