PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP and crowds

rookie
05-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Trying to plan out a park strategy for November - yes it is a bit tough without hours:(

Everyone says how crowded MK can get in the afteroon on EMH days. Does the same rule apply to MVMCP days or does the party have less impact on the crowd than a typical EMH day?

Bethis26fan
05-15-2008, 02:53 PM
When we went to MVMCP the last week of nov last year the crowds were very very light. We walked on to everything the longest wait we had was 15 mins for peter pan. It was awesome the only time we really saw a crowd was when we stopped to watch the parade.

rookie
05-15-2008, 03:04 PM
Actually my question is how is the park during the day when MVMCP is offered. Do you get normal crowds plus all the people coming for MVMCP creating greater than normal crowds?

MickeyMomof2
05-15-2008, 03:10 PM
I think the crowds are actually improved because people without hoppers don't want to go to MK that day if it is closing early.

Strmchsr
05-15-2008, 04:07 PM
During the day crowds are normal to maybe slightly lower, but it really gets packed starting at 4 pm as you have regular guests and party guests.

rookie
05-16-2008, 07:58 AM
Thanks that is helpful:thumbsup:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
05-17-2008, 07:13 PM
One of these days I'd love to see the MVMCP. Probably not for a few years so as long as they still have it, I'm sure I'll make it. First though, is the MNSSHP! Again though - not sure when.

Chris :hatter:

Friend of Figment
05-17-2008, 08:27 PM
I think the ideal strategy for MVMCP is to arrive about (3 if you are park hopping) 4pm and ride the train to the back of the park. Do a few things there and then make your way to Tony's Town Square for your dinner ADR at 6pm. When you leave the restaurant snow will be falling on Main Street.

Doing this you take advantage of the crowd clearing out in the back of the park and the crowd leaving and arriving.

If you aren't going to MVMCP, I would still go to MK. You can do all day and end up with dinner at Crystal Palace or Tony's, see the snow and go on out.

Mickey91
05-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Actually my question is how is the park during the day when MVMCP is offered. Do you get normal crowds plus all the people coming for MVMCP creating greater than normal crowds?
The worst time will be between 4 and 7. This is when party guests and regular guests are in the park together. After 7, the crowd thins a little, but even though the tickets are limited, it is still very busy.