PDA

View Full Version : Need help deciding

DisneyCouture
05-15-2008, 11:26 AM
I am trying to decide on which restaurant for breakfast. Ohana's or Kona's? I haven't been to either for breakfast and any imput would be great. Thanks!:mickey:

KylesMom
05-15-2008, 11:33 AM
If you're looking for character interaction, I'd go with Ohana. However, if seeing Mickey, Stitch & Lilo aren't high on your list, I'd definitely go with Kona.

We didn't find anything overly special about the food at Ohana for breakfast - in fact, I think DS ate more grapes than anything else. The highlight of the meal was definitely the characters! :mickey:

KAT1811
05-15-2008, 09:56 PM
My personal opinion would be to do 'Ohana. You can have a fabulous breakfast many places but how often do you get to eat with Lilo & Stitch?

TheMartellFamily
05-15-2008, 10:34 PM
Kona's was good and I liked the Tonga Toast. We have only done O'hanas for dinner.

kg00616
05-16-2008, 09:46 AM
I thought the breakfast at Ohana was great! Minus the eggs that is, they need to be cook way more for my taste. The character interaction was awesome. After the table side meet & Greets (Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Pluto) all the kids got morracas (sp?) and got to do a conga line around the restaurant. Here's what the breakfast consisted of:

Pineapple Bread

Cinnamon-Raisin Bread

Scrambled Eggs

Sausage Links

Bacon

Fresh Fruit Platter

Potato wedges

Mickey Mouse Waffles with Syrup

Orange-Guava-Passion Fruit Juice

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-16-2008, 10:03 AM
:blush: We plan to eat breakfast at Kona in December...after the Dole Whip, Tonga Toast seems to be the most talked about food at DW....also, you know how everyone talks about the yucky Nescafe coffee at Disney, well supposedly Kona has their own great Kona coffee.....

Jared
05-16-2008, 02:56 PM
I'd go with Kona Cafe. I prefer to have a regular menu than a family-style meal, and I'm not always looking for characters early in the morning. My family prefers character dinners.

:tasty: