PDA

View Full Version : Counter service & DDP

sndral
05-15-2008, 04:05 AM
Booked my sept trip today and it came w/ the DDP. How does the counter service work? What is included typically?

KineGirl
05-15-2008, 04:22 AM
a full meal! your entree item (burger/sandwich/rotisserie chicken, etc..) a drink and dessert!

It works the same way as if you were doing TS - you just let them know when you order that youre doing DDP, order and then hand them your Key to the World. On the receipt it will show how many CS you have left (also TS)

easy peasy

Strmchsr
05-15-2008, 09:04 AM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningplan/default.asp) to see the info central section on the DDP. It should answer all of your questions, but if not feel free to keep asking.

Jasminegirlsmom
05-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Also, you can use the snack credits for MANY things. We use ours for a quick breakfast like a bagel or pastry.

mook3y
05-15-2008, 01:54 PM
My wife and I almost always split a CS meal. This allows us to eat a wider variety of food. Can't handle endless burgers and chicken stips er nuggets (chickens dont have nuggets!).

Especially in Epcot we love doing this.

The food courts offer a really wide variety, especially for the dessert option!

I know at POR food court, we have gotten banana splits for dessert! :cloud9:

Also, if you get the refillible mug, if you eat at the food court, you can grab a bottle of water, juice, etc to drink later.

Jared
05-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Booked my sept trip today and it came w/ the DDP. How does the counter service work? What is included typically?
Each counter service credit includes an entree, beverage and dessert. My favorite restaurants are Columbia Harbour House and Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe in the Magic Kingdom, and Sunshine Season Food Fair in Epcot.

:tasty: