PDA

View Full Version : Fresh delicious salads for dinner?

GeorgeOfTheJungle
05-14-2008, 06:52 PM
I'm currently visiting the World with two of my good girlfriends. We're having a blast so far! We're really in the mood for salads for dinner but are having a hard time finding a place to go. Two of us are vegetarians so meatless salads are a must, and we'd like to avoid ceasar salads and iceburg lettuce if at all possible. Where are there yummy fresh salads in the World? Thanks!

Flower
05-14-2008, 09:36 PM
The Chinois Chicken Salad at Wolfgang Pucks Express at DTD is always a must for me!!! I crave them and have had to make the dressing when I got home!!

I am sure you can order it without the chicken! The recipe I found for the dressing contained peanut oil, just an FYI in case of allergies.

Jared
05-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Also consider the strawberry salad at The Plaza Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom. You would have to order it without chicken, but even a vegetarian version seems pretty tasty.

:tasty:

Bethanymouse
05-15-2008, 07:09 AM
I loved the salad at Wolfgang Puck Cafe! Not sure of the name, but it had apples, endive, spinach, a bit of cheese, a sweet dressing, and walnuts! Delicous. Kona also had a great salad!

Jared
05-15-2008, 07:34 PM
I just had another thought: Earl of Sandwich has some creative and tasty salads, too, if you're willing to go all the way to Downtown Disney for a counter service meal.

:tasty:

Aggie97
05-15-2008, 08:58 PM
I really like the Kona Salad at Kona Cafe. I believe it has mixed greens, blue cheese, almonds, fruit, and a nice vinaigrette dressing. :mickey:

GeorgeOfTheJungle
05-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone! I think I'm going to check out Kona Cafe tomorrow for lunch. Sounds delicious!