PDA

View Full Version : RedheadWriter....Where I have Been (LOL...for those who wondered!)

RedheadWriter
05-14-2008, 04:16 PM
Hello My Intercot friends! I have been absent for the past couple of months due to extreme busy-ness! My goodness....where to start!

I have my own cleaning business and I have been RUSHED off my feet busy with that for the past month or so. I am tired when I get home and have been concentrating more on my first love which is WRITING...which brings me to......

....my first historical romance short was accepted by DCL Publications (e book and soon to be oprint book publisher) for their Summer Solstice anthology. I am excited! This is my first step.....YAY! So I am now writing more and more and keeping the ideas flowing.

I have no clue if ANYONE wondered about me, but I did want to write and say hello. I am going to try to get Intercot on my "morning coffee" rotation (the list of sites I visit faithfully while I sip my caffeine)

Hope all of my friends are well!
Rachel .....The Redhead Writer :D

smiles_rock
05-14-2008, 04:44 PM
Hey there!

Glad to see you're still around! I was wondering where you'd disappeared to. Congrats on the writing, that's excellent. Are you planning any Disney trips to celebrate??? Keep in touch! :mickey:

tinkerbell04
05-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Hi Rachel,
Congrats on the writing, I hope that you get a chance to work Intercot into the morning rotation!

Jeri Lynn
05-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Welcome back and congratulations on your book! I've always wanted to write but never knew where to start. What an exciting time for you!!

TikiGoddess
05-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Hey Rachel,

Congratulations on the book!! How exciting to be doing something you love.

Welcome back!
Kathy

SBETigg
05-14-2008, 07:39 PM
Rachel, yay! That's big news. Congratulations! It's so hard for me to write shorts. I've got the full length books down, but the shorts really throw me a curve somehow. Good for you! I'm so happy to hear it. :hug:

RedheadWriter
05-15-2008, 06:00 AM
:)

Thank you everyone, especially my long time Intercot buds Laurie, Kathy and Sherri. :party:
Sherri...we so cannot miss RT next April...it's in Orlando! Right in our playground :mickey:

See I am being a good girl....I am checking as I have my morning cuppa LOL

No trips to WDW until end of Oct/early Nov for the food fest and then the trip again in January. The usual. So I have some fun to look forward to in the coming months.

Geez...where is this ghastly energy coming from before 6 AM? :thedolls:

SBETigg
05-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Rachel, RT is in Orlando next year? We are SO there! :)

MsMin
05-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Congrats and welcome back!:thumbsup:

RedheadWriter
05-16-2008, 06:12 AM
Rachel, RT is in Orlando next year? We are SO there! :)
Yes it is!!! I even have my mom excited! Yippee!

Thanks again everyone for your well-wishes!