PDA

View Full Version : Lucky with ADR's...

LandFan
05-14-2008, 03:44 PM
OK, I'm feelin' pretty lucky today! Our really good friends are going down to the world at the end of July. We overlapped a few days last THanksgiving and had a blast with them down there. So I get this call..."you should go with us!!"

SO I toyed with the idea and looked up some airfares and found that Southwest was having this sale $64 one-way through the end of July. Well, that sold it! I told Jason we were taking a quick trip from July 28th-July 31st!

I also have and AP this year and Jason has a couple of days left on an old ticket so we don't need to buy tickets and I got the AP rate on Pop ($94/night).

Best of all, I managed to cobble together some decent ressies close to the trip!!

Take a look:

July 28th - Dinner at The Wave - 7:30pm (can't wait to try it!)
July 29th - Lunch at Liberty Tree - 2pm
July 30th - Lunch at Chefs de France - noon
(gotta try it once)
Dinner at Le Cellier 8:50 (I don't
care what time it is - I'll take it!)
July 31st - Lunch at Kona Cafe (noon)

I was pleasantly surprised!!

Whaddyathink?

LandFan
05-14-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say Kona is DH's favorite and we both love Liberty Tree lunch or dinner:cloud9:

mouseketeer mom
05-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Wow! Your little trip packs a punch!! You got some great ADR's for your days there! Enjoy!

Natazu
05-14-2008, 05:03 PM
That's great! Looks like a fun trip. Tell Jason I said Hi. We've missed you guys.

SBETigg
05-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Looks good! Great that you were able to get Le Cellier for dinner, too. Enjoy!

HndrdPrcnt
05-14-2008, 05:32 PM
:thumbsup:Sounds like you may want to plan a quick trip to Vegas!!

LandFan
05-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Tell Jason I said Hi. We've missed you guys.

Will do! We miss you guys too - I'm sure we will overlap sometime again in the future. Say Hi to Rachel for us!

I'm not a fan of Orlando in July:thedolls:, but, hey, I teach high school now so I have fewer options and since it is a short trip, we may not melt completely into the pavement...

Thats also why there are several refreshment stops planned:D A few of :marg: and some of :beer: should help us survive for four days with our friends.

Thanks for all of the kind comments. I was truly surprised to still be able to get into some of these places:confused: I expected more difficulty - but I'll take it:thumbsup:

Oops - I forgot to amend my signature to include July's trip! Gotta do that now :blush: