PDA

View Full Version : fast passes

cmshelton1979
05-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Is there any where I can go to see a list of all rides that have fast passes? I want to try to make a game plan for rides that have fast passes.

Thanks!!!! :mickey:

wdwgrl377
05-14-2008, 03:23 PM
If you go to WDW's website and click on the parks and then check out the rides, some of the show which ones are available for the Fast Pass.

cmshelton1979
05-14-2008, 03:26 PM
If you go to WDW's website and click on the parks and then check out the rides, some of the show which ones are available for the Fast Pass.

There is not list floating around though with all the rides? Its pretty much a point and click to find this out?

wdwgrl377
05-14-2008, 03:30 PM
I sent you a PM.

Scar
05-14-2008, 03:33 PM
If you trust Wikipedia...

Magic Kingdom

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Jungle Cruise
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Peter Pan's Flight
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Stitch's Great Escape!
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Discontinued attractions

Haunted Mansion

Epcot

Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Living with the Land
Maelstrom
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
Test Track

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Star Tours
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Toy Story Mania (upon completion in Summer 2008)
Voyage of The Little Mermaid

Disney's Animal Kingdom

DINOSAUR
It's Tough to be a Bug!
Kali River Rapids
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Primeval Whirl
Expedition Everest

cmshelton1979
05-14-2008, 04:56 PM
I sent you a PM.

I got the PM thank you very much for the info!!! :mickey:

cmshelton1979
05-14-2008, 04:59 PM
I can't remember this......you can only have one fast pass at a time per ticket, is that correct?

Catzle
05-14-2008, 06:52 PM
I believe it is either 45 min. or 1 hour before your allowed to get another fast pass. You could possibly hold 2 at one time before the time were to expire on your first one.

stitcherbelle
06-11-2008, 12:25 PM
I know there is a lot of rides with fastpasses! I don't know all of them though! No, you cannot have more that one fastpass at a time on the same ticket! You have to wait until that fastpass expires or use someone elses ticket to get another fatspass! Hope this helps!:mickey::coaster::tink:

KylesMom
06-11-2008, 12:39 PM
No, you cannot have more that one fastpass at a time on the same ticket! This is not necessarily true. For example, say I get a FastPass for Expedition Everest at 12:00 - and the return time is 4:00 pm. There will be a time at the bottom of your FastPass which will tell you when you can procure another FastPass before your 4:00 pm return time on E:E. It would be very rare indeed if you had to wait for 4 hours to get another FP!

The above is a good example because E:E or Soarin' FP wait times are usually longer, and you would be allowed to procure another FP before your original FP was "ready".

Main Street Jim
06-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Yeah, it really depends on how busy that park - and that attraction - is. You could (theoretically) get a FP for say, Buzz Lightyear at 12:00pm with a return time of say, 6:00-7:00. You don't have to wait SIX hours to get your next FP; it's generally two hours later if the park's that busy. You can get your next FP two hours after that one (for the most part). However, like some have stated, if you get FPs early in the day, you can get another one in as little 45 minutes.

**Be sure and read your FastPasses**, because the actual FP ticket will tell you when you can get the next one. "Your next FastPass will be available at __:__."

And yes, you can only hold one FP at a time per park entrance ticket. You can't go around loading up on FPs all day....LOL

SpaceMtn101
06-12-2008, 12:10 PM
in animal kingdom and epcot its 1 hr or when the ticket expires which ever is the least time ... in mk and hs is 2 hrs or when it expires which ever is the least time

Bri
06-12-2008, 01:08 PM
when we were in disneyland, we got a fastpass for space mountain. we couldn't get another fastpass for 3 or 4 hours. i thought that seemed like a really long time to wait to get another, is that generally how it works?

WDWdriver
06-12-2008, 03:42 PM
No, you cannot have more that one fastpass at a time on the same ticket! You have to wait until that fastpass expires or use someone elses ticket to get another fatspass!

Definitely not true! As KylesMom and Main Street Jim have pointed out, the system is designed to allow you to obtain a second FP, even if you have not used the first one. There is no one hour rule, or two hour rule, or whatever. It depends entirely on park attendance, time of day, and the rate of FP distribution set in advance for each park's attractions. The ONLY way (repeat, the ONLY way) to know when you can get a second FP is to read the fine print at the bottom of your first FP. It will tell you to the exact minute when you can obtain another.