PDA

View Full Version : Photopass "special"photo spots

rjmdds
05-14-2008, 02:09 PM
Does anyone know of a listing of all of the special photopass opportunities in the parks? We just got back and found a couple by accident. In DHS I had to ask the photographer if he did the "Stitch shot". I am not sure how people know about them unless they ask or the photographer tells them. Another case in point was a great shot of my daughter sword fighting with an imaginary Capt. Hook near POTC. I saw the photopass photographer standing there with a tripod and camera pointed at a wall. i asked him what it was and he told me Capt. Hook would appear in the photo. The others I know about are of course Tinkerbell in your hands in front of the castle, and the haunted Mansion shot with the ghost. does anyone know of any others?????

joanakaylene
05-14-2008, 02:15 PM
aw! i want a photo of me with tinkerbell in my hands!!

rjmdds
05-14-2008, 04:22 PM
joanakaylene aw! i want a photo of me with tinkerbell in my hands!!

It's great. Just ask a photopass photographer near the castle on Main Street. My kids love it.

boobalk
05-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Our DD has a photo from AK holding Simba:simba:

PrincessEmmasMommy
05-14-2008, 06:04 PM
I knew about Simba and Tink. Where to do the Stitch Shot?
Thanks!
Jen

GabbyJacobsmom
05-14-2008, 06:23 PM
http://stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/

Check out the above website and it shows all of the "magic" shots. There are actually quite a bit. We got a couple when we were at WDW in April. Enjoy!

Stefani :mickey:

rjmdds
05-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Great site. thanks. That's just what I was looking for.

disney07
05-14-2008, 08:07 PM
You learn something new everyday. I knew nothing about this program until now.:mickey:

joanna71985
05-14-2008, 08:53 PM

Check out the above website and it shows all of the "magic" shots. There are actually quite a bit. We got a couple when we were at WDW in April. Enjoy!

That site is awsome!:thumbsup:

g8rgirl29
05-14-2008, 10:03 PM

Thank You for sharing!!! That is a great site!! I didn't realize how many we had missed last year even though we had a ton of photo pass pics!!

SurferStitch
05-15-2008, 06:57 AM
I didn't realize you could ask. I thought it was just luck of the draw.

We were waiting for the Block Party Bash last week, and a Photo Pass photographer noticed my Stitch backpack. She asked if we were big Lilo and Stitch fans, and we said yes. So, she did the Stitch (eating ice cream) and the Lilo (taking pictures) shots with us. They are so cute.

We've also gotten baby Simba, Stitch coming out of the ground, Soarin (Mickey, Minnie and Goofy in a glider), Captain Hook and Tink.

Figment104
05-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks so much for posting this info. Last year when DH and I were at DW we didn't really know about the Photopass but did end up getting a few that turned out really good.
This year I plan on taking full advantage of it and even purchasing the CD in advance.

Thanks! :mickey:

Soul_Power
05-15-2008, 06:34 PM

This is an awesome and very cute website! I wish I would've taken some of these pictures during my trip, especially the ones with Mickey or Minnie on the bench with you. Definite must-dos on my next trip (whenever that will be)!

Deesdisney
05-15-2008, 06:54 PM
Wow. Thank you for the info. We went in Jan. and got Hook, Stitch and Tinkerbell. We are going again in Feb. so we will be looking for the rest. I would love to have the haunted mansion one.

Pop Centurion
05-16-2008, 10:48 PM
Thanks for sharing the link. Some I was not aware of that I will be sure to ask about in Sept.

Pirate Granny
05-16-2008, 11:09 PM
at DHS we got a really nice picture in front of a store window...we were framed inside the window and it had Xmas decorations in the window...of course, there is the one of 'us' under the hat at DHS also...we have a wonderful one of us at the SanFransisco street scene and we are the only one's in the pix...it looks like we are really there...we've also had some night pictures done in EPCOT in Italy and Germany in their courtyards...everytime we go we find new locations that there are photopass people.
:pirate:

beksy
05-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Wow, thanks for the info! We have tons with Tink, one with Simba at AK, and one with Stitch coming out of the sidewalk at DHS but I didn't know about the rest. Now I'm kinda bummed--I'd made it a point to get all the "special" shots and some of these look so great! Oh well, something to aim for next trip! :mickey: