PDA

View Full Version : DDP and Picky eater

fanofdisney
05-14-2008, 11:43 AM
Okay on my last post I asked if my 11 yr old can order off the children's menu and someone brought up DDP. Well that is another question I have. There are 11 of us going all together but only me, DH, 2 DS and 1 DD will be staying on site the other 6 are off site so they can't get the DDP. So, my question is if we do go the DDP route we would be paying for 4 adults and 1 child (5 yr old). Is that too confusing to the servers to have 5 on DDP and the others not on the DDP? We haven't fully decided whether or not to do it. Also, since the 11 yr old is picky can we order off the menu for him from the children's menu and use his adult DDP credit for another adult in our group who will actually eat the food from the adult menu? I am not trying to trick the system just if we are paying for adult meals I'd like it to be used for adult meals and not a child's meal. We are eating at some buffets so he will be fine at those. I sure hope this all makes sense:scratch:

biodtl
05-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Just tell your server right away who is on the DDP and who isn't and they will take care of it.

Tick-Tock
05-14-2008, 01:51 PM
You can always order off the children's menu for your picky son and pay for that out-of-pocket, saving your adult meal credits for an adult meal. Whether you could use that meal credit for another adult in your party who isn't actually on the dining plan is a question that I don't know the answer to.