PDA

View Full Version : Backyard BBQ

Trevdisneyvac
05-13-2008, 10:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone has been to the BBQ in December? We will be arriving on December 3rd at 3:15, cannot wait! I was thinking we would hit the BBQ that night and start the parks the next day. What do you guys think sound like a plan! Also, we will be at the parks for 6 days so I am torn between which parks we are going to hit 2 days. Magic Kindom definately, I have a 6 year old boy and an 8 year old girl so Epcot or Hollywood studios. On our last trip we pretty much hit everything Animal Kindom so we will get what missed on this trip. Let me know your thoughts. Also is there any transportation to the campgrounds from CB resort?

Diz-Knee
05-14-2008, 11:34 AM
I haven't been to the BBQ in December but was just there two weeks ago. I know it runs seasonally so I'm not sure if it is running in December or not. It is at an outdoor pavillion so it might be too chilly at night. It was a lot of fun however.

Regarding getting to the campgrounds from your resort you will have to take a bus to the TTC and then transfer to a bus to Fort Wilderness. I haven't done it before so I don't know all the logistics, but I am pretty sure you at least need to get to the TTC to transfer as none of the buses go directly to Fort Wilderness from each resort.

My vote for a second day is Epcot and MK. Typically we always go back to the Disney Studios just to ride RR and TT and then turn around and leave.

Have fun planning!