PDA

View Full Version : WDW Hotels

TOThater
05-13-2008, 08:11 PM
:mickey:This game is about making your onw Disney Hotels

Mine is P&P There is a side for Princess The other side for pirates

jonahbear2006
07-16-2008, 02:19 AM
my idea is something that they actually have in a foreign disney but I think we could do it better here. New York City Resort. It would be built like New York. There would be a subway line that takes you to the sister park of the resort. It should be like yacht and beach club, only manhattan and queens or something of that sort. You would have the option of staying in rooms that overlook a two way street, opposite from stores, restaurants, entertainment clubs, something like boarwalk but a city street. Pools would be on the rooftops, instead of in the landscaping.
A replica of central park is a good place to take the kids to go ice skating or sit in the park for a picnic lunch. Hot dog stands in the street are less expensive than the fine dining down the street. Greenwich village is a villa area meant for DVC owners and it is only accessible by subway or DVC only Taxi Cabs that will take them where they need to go, as free transportation. The dvc pool is indoor and built like a YmcA, with lots of indoor activities for old and small, free to use of all NYC resort guests.

offero
07-16-2008, 10:04 AM
A New York city hotel is not a bad idea. I can imagine a series of old looking brownstone buildings, each three/four stories tall, with a gift shop in the basement. I think it would look pretty neat if done right.

I think a hotel set up like an old European village would be cool.

MMouse6937
07-16-2008, 10:35 AM
I would love a Disney hotel on property that catered to my :paw::dog: I would love to be able to bring my dogs with us on our trip and not have to camp out. I'm sure Disney will join the wagon with that kind of resort sometime in the future.

yjgirl715
07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
My resort would be a USA them- like in one section have the grand canyon replica, Mt. Rushmore, Yellowstone, do a Boston theme, etc. There are endless possibilties of themes for the resort.

MamaStyles
07-16-2008, 11:52 AM
I would love a Disney hotel on property that catered to my :paw::dog: I would love to be able to bring my dogs with us on our trip and not have to camp out. I'm sure Disney will join the wagon with that kind of resort sometime in the future.

I agree! I'd love to bring my cats to WDW!:ccat:
I've stayed in 'pet friendly' hotels, a Pets in Suite sign is provided for the room door, and staff gives the pets the ROYAL treatment:prince:

A pet friendly resort gets my vote!:thumbsup:

WDWFREAK101
07-20-2008, 02:41 PM
I would like to see a Haunted Mansion themed resort. THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!!!!! :D:thumbsup: You can be asleep and a bunch of ghosts walk through your room! SO COOL!

I would also like to see a pet friendly resort. While you are out in the parks, a CM can walk the dogs around a field or play fetch with them or something. It could be a whole service that Disney can boast about! I hate it when I have to leave my dog with another dog sitting service for a week. I want to experience the magic of Disney with my dog. I'm sure Disney would come up with that idea sometime soon :mickey:

wdwgrl377
07-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Now THAT would be cool! A Haunted Mansion resort....I'd stay there for sure! :D

TOThater
08-03-2008, 01:40 PM
The star hotel

The hotel has posters of HSM,Camp Rock,Hannah montana,And the rooms have like dots with stars faces in them

indytraveler
08-04-2008, 02:21 PM
My WDW Hotel would have rooms for 6 people. With some suites that would cater for even larger families. That way families of 5 or more could stay on property and HAVE MORE CHOICES:thumbsup:. The theme would be "Cars". Instead of buses a character such as mater, doc, sally or lightning would get you around the property. and all the buildings would look like garages. the main lobby area would have the feel of radiator springs.