PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Maps from WDW

Disney Buff
05-13-2008, 02:05 PM
I went online and customized maps for our upcoming September trip. When I finished them I wanted to place the order I did not see the where the "order maps" was. Has anyone else had a problem or was I not looking a specific place? Thnx for any help

BMan62
05-13-2008, 03:43 PM
Did you select at least one Favorite on each map? I believe it will not allow you to order the maps until you do that.

joanakaylene
05-14-2008, 02:08 PM
same for me. after i customize each map with my favorite, i only get the option to print them. Grrr...

disney-john
05-14-2008, 02:27 PM
The Disney Travel site may be having some difficulties, I cannot log in at the moment. I placed my custom map order last week and did not have any trouble. The maps showed up in my mailbox a couple of days ago and look very nice. You can receive a free set of maps per year.

Yellow_MM
05-15-2008, 10:40 AM
This may be a stupid question, but when I login into the website and go to Custom Maps. The only things that it seems that I can do are customize & print, but not buy. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks.

#1donaldfan
05-15-2008, 12:43 PM
I've ordered them several times, but just about a month ago I did again, and had the same problem....I had to e-mail WDW ... they ended up looking at my account and confirmed what I had selected and just placed the order for me...:mickey:

joanakaylene
05-15-2008, 01:35 PM
I've also emailed WDW and i'm waiting for some kind of reply. I hope they can get it figured out for me! I really want my maps!

joanakaylene
05-16-2008, 11:19 AM
just wanted to give an update. i got my email back from disney and they said the option to order the maps will not appear unless you have an address specified on your account. they sent me a link on where to change it so here it is. :D

http://register.go.com/go/memberservices/home

mine are all ordered so i'm pretty excited!!

Yellow_MM
05-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the link.