PDA

View Full Version : One year!

BananaAnna838
05-13-2008, 10:03 AM
Well, the time has come. We weren't able to make it down to Disney this year, but as of today our countdown for the next trip is 365 days!! :party: We've still been planning away so we'll be sure to be more organized than usual, with advance ADRs, more surprises for each other, and a new way to arrange our planner! :thumbsup: I hope this year flies by!

sisterslovindisney
05-13-2008, 01:07 PM
We have until 1/10 for our trip but I LOVE planning. So what is your new way to arrange your planner? Is there a specific thing you use for planning? I'm always looking for better ways to organize. Have fun planning!

BluewaterBrad
05-13-2008, 04:09 PM
I hope it goes fast!!:mickey:

pook@wdw
05-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately, we're missing the magic this year also ! :( Our next journey is in Oct '09. That's when DD will be 16, and able to drive and do some of the tours among other things. In my opinion, planning is 1/2 the fun. As WDW vets, each year gets a little easier and more relaxing. There are certain attractions that we no longer do (since our DD is older), and that leaves more r/r time, and our experience allows us to get all we want done.:thumbsup: How do we get psyched up for the trip? vacation dvds, listening to the cds in the car (which I do all the time anyway), reading up on all the latest, and ,of course, where would I be w/o my fellow Intercoters? You guys ROCK !!!:number1:

pandkx3
05-13-2008, 07:11 PM
We're going in June '09 (we usually go every other year). I LOVE the planning. It's so much fun and makes things go so smoothly. We stay 7-10 days, according to our schedule. Just planning where we'll eat is fun. :beer: