PDA

View Full Version : SSR-Artist's Pallete Specials

ramftbl
05-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Hello All !!
We will be staying at Saratoga Springs Resort in 3 weeks. I've heard that The choices at the Counter service place there( the Artist's Pallette) are somewhat limited for lunch, but there are daily specials. Can anyone give me a recent list of daily specials that they've been serving for lunch ? Thanks for all who respond !!

Duchess99
05-12-2008, 06:20 PM
I stayed at SSR in Feb 07, so it's not recent, but I remember the specials being rather good. I had a great steak and gorgonzola panini. I liked Artist's Pallette a lot...I thought the breakfasts were good and there were good snack options.

JMTStone
05-12-2008, 07:16 PM
They have the standard kids fare, chicken tenders, etc...

We (the adults) weren't that happy with our choices there. That panini sounds good. We stayed there Nov 2007 and I would have remembered THAT.

laward32
05-13-2008, 11:25 AM
We stayed there in October and the only special I remember was a giant hotdog with a choice of different toppings. The place is really limited. They really need a better CS location, maybe two, since the place is so big.:mickey:

Belle_0717
05-14-2008, 01:10 PM
Since this is a DVC resort, the selections are limited because a lot of guests stay in.

As our home resort, I think the family has tried everything. There is a veggie panini which is exceptional or my FAVORITE! - House salad with dried blueberries and cranberries, nuts and I say chicken HOLD the cheese!

I can't wait to get back - 156 days to go. Parents are there now!