PDA

View Full Version : Exam Pixie Dust PLEASE!!!

J9
05-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I have my final law school exam EVER tomorrow evening! Unfortunately, while at a bar review class yesterday I had to leave halfway through because I felt terribly ill.

My parents picked me up, and it turned out I had a 103 fever and couldn't keep anything in my stomach. My mom said I was crying, shaking, and completely delirious.

Went to the doctor's this morning and it turns out I have strep throat. My fever's been fluctuating between 100.5 and 102.5 all day and I haven't gotten ANY studying done in the past couple of days.

I did have 12 days to study since my last exam, and did a little bit of studying each day, but was planning on doing my final cramming review today - and now I can't! That's besides the fact that I still feel like death and the medicine makes me feel like I'm floating above my body.

So please please please send some pixie dust for me that I'll be able to get through my exam without fainting. I was hoping for a B+, but I'll take a B- or even a C+. I just want to graduate on Thursday!!!!!

mrsgaribaldi
05-12-2008, 05:04 PM
You know what they say, if you don't know it by the day before, you're not going to. I think you will be fine with the studying you did. I hope you feel better. Loads of :pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way. Good luck:thumbsup:

azdisneymom
05-12-2008, 06:14 PM
:pixie: Here you go. Good luck on your exam!

gwfx1031
05-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Best of luck to you. I am sure you have worked hard to get where you are at and will do great.

TikiGoddess
05-12-2008, 07:16 PM
What a milestone! I'm sure you'll do fine -- plenty of pixie dust on your way!

Are you going to Disney to celebrate?

Let us know how the exam goes!!
TikiG

J9
05-13-2008, 12:20 AM
Thanks everybody! I've got some meds in me so I feel a lot less panicked now. I did some skimmish reviewing earlier tonight and feel like I'll probably be ok material-wise. The real issue I think is going to be if I have a fever spike during the exam - I will be taking Tylenol an hour beforehand just to be safe though!!!!

Are you going to Disney to celebrate?

Let us know how the exam goes!!

Unfortunately, no time to go to Disney World. They have us taking the bar exam review course right away. In fact, I was supposed to be done the first leg of it by Thursday, but now since I've missed, I've got to take it over the weekend instead which throws a wrench into my "yay, I graduated" New York trip. Ah well, such is real life I guess...I suppose I'll have to start getting used to it! On a good note, though - my parents booked a trip for them, me, and my brother in November. And I'll be there for my birthday!! :-D

I'll let you know how the exam went as soon as I know. For now, though - it's off to bed!

WDWFanatic
05-13-2008, 09:59 AM
J9, hope you did well! Good luck and hope you are feeling better!

crazypoohbear
05-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Sending much pixie dust to you for your exam and a speedy recovery.:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

wdwgrl377
05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
:pixie: Best of luck to you!

joanna71985
05-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Awww, I'm sorry to hear you got sick. Strep is the WORST!! I get it every single year!

Hopefully the exam went well.:)

J9
05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Ok folks, I am in the exam room as we speak. Exam starts in 30 minutes. Took my Tylenol, and I feel prepared. Hopefully I'll blow this out of the water!!

Thanks for the pixie dust everyone!

joanna71985
05-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Ok folks, I am in the exam room as we speak. Exam starts in 30 minutes. Took my Tylenol, and I feel prepared. Hopefully I'll blow this out of the water!!

Thanks for the pixie dust everyone!

Good luck!!!:):thumbsup:

J9
05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Hey guys, my exam grades are in (we get them about a month and a half early since we're graduating on Thursday) and the pixie dust worked!!! I got a B+ on the exam I took while sick! (and just a B on the exam I thought I rocked earlier in the week, but que sera sera!)

I had done horribly my first year (we're talking a 2.59 GPA for the girl who always got straight As in undergrad) so I set myself a goal of hitting the 3.00 mark by the time I graduated. And guess what? I made my goal EXACTLY!!!! I am so proud of myself!!!

I get to graduate on Thursday!!! :-D

joanna71985
05-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey guys, my exam grades are in (we get them about a month and a half early since we're graduating on Thursday) and the pixie dust worked!!! I got a B+ on the exam I took while sick! (and just a B on the exam I thought I rocked earlier in the week, but que sera sera!)

I had done horribly my first year (we're talking a 2.59 GPA for the girl who always got straight As in undergrad) so I set myself a goal of hitting the 3.00 mark by the time I graduated. And guess what? I made my goal EXACTLY!!!! I am so proud of myself!!!

I get to graduate on Thursday!!! :-D

That's awsome!! Congrats!:thumbsup:

TikiGoddess
05-19-2008, 09:11 PM
:party::party::party:

Woo Hoo!!!

Congratulations!!!

TikiG

pianobabe
05-19-2008, 11:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :thumbsup: All of your hard work paid off. You did Great.:number1:

DISNEYLOVERS5
05-20-2008, 07:33 AM
congratulations way to go.

J9
05-20-2008, 06:06 PM
OMG - I even found out today I'm getting an award in Family Law at graduation! I'm in shock! Pixie Dust works leaps and bounds (even for things you never intended it to!)

pdrlkr
05-20-2008, 08:40 PM
Good Luck! :thumbsup:

pianobabe
05-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Way to GO!!:party: