PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table

Belle1217
05-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Has anyone done lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. I have done breakfast and loved it but was thinking about doing lunch. What characters are there for lunch???:mickey:

joanna71985
05-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Has anyone done lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. I have done breakfast and loved it but was thinking about doing lunch. What characters are there for lunch???:mickey:

I have!! And I will be doing it again in July, for my birthday!!

When I ate there last summer, I saw Cinderella (lobby), Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Jasmine, and Belle (blue dress). Characters are subject to change.

disneyfankev
05-12-2008, 11:30 AM
i did my daughter loved it.

fanofdisney
05-12-2008, 11:35 AM
We have been at CRT for lunch and really enjoyed it. In fact we are going again in Oct. We had Cinderella, in the lobby, Fairy Godmother, Mary Poppins and Belle in the blue dress. Have fun:princess:

Tinkpink
05-12-2008, 12:29 PM
This will be a first time for our family to enjoy the character dining. I wondered if anyone could compare which princess dining is best? Have you done CRT and Akershus? Is there still something called "Arie's Grotto" that includes dining?

joanna71985
05-12-2008, 12:51 PM
This will be a first time for our family to enjoy the character dining. I wondered if anyone could compare which princess dining is best? Have you done CRT and Akershus? Is there still something called "Arie's Grotto" that includes dining?

I have done both. I enjoyed CRT better. It is a lot of fun, and the atmosphere is great!

Ariel's Grotto is a character-meeting spot.

Mickey91
05-12-2008, 07:38 PM
We went for lunch. It was yummy! I ordered Major Domo's Favorite Pie!

Jared
05-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Besides Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Belle, Aurora and Jasmine regularly attend lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Ariel's Grotto is a character meeting area in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom across from The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

:tasty:

laward32
05-12-2008, 10:30 PM
We ate at CRT in Dec 06 and we saw Cinderella (in the lobby) and Jasmine, Belle, Mary Poppins and Snow White. The character interaction was great. The food was okay. We did it more for the experience. My girls want to do it again for breakfast. We'll just have to wait and see.:mickey: