PDA

View Full Version : Missing Disney

chelly4568
05-11-2008, 11:21 AM
I don't know about anyone else but the last time I went to Disney, I had a great time. (not like anyone wouldn't) :mickey:
Which was about 5 months ago. Ever since then I have missed Disney. I don't know why, I think I really must love it. I wish I was there now.:mickey:

laward32
05-11-2008, 12:07 PM
I was there in October and I wish I could already be going again. My sister and niece are there right now. I am so jealous. I have one year to wait and it is killing me.:mickey:

Mrs.Mickey
05-11-2008, 02:25 PM
Thank you for posting this.... it makes me feel normal. I miss disney about a week after I come home!

BluewaterBrad
05-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Get me back to the World!!:mickey:

Deesdisney
05-11-2008, 03:40 PM
I miss Disney every day. I always seem more happy when I am there. It is hard to go to the mall and go to the Disney store. Every time I step inside I want to go home and pack to leave. You are not alone.

tadshome
05-11-2008, 06:23 PM
I was last in the world in September and will not be there again until August '09... I don't think that I can wait that long :cry:

grumpyguy
05-11-2008, 06:55 PM
you'll find alot of folks round hre that feel the same way.i miss that wdw feeling everyday.
before jumping on line i just watched a couple of wdw dvd's and that help's me a little.
the way things are going doesn't look like we'll be able to go until next sept.
we all have are was of coping,good luck!!

katzctkpt
05-11-2008, 09:27 PM
My DH is so missing disney right now. We have a trip planned in Dec 08 but, he wants to go like in June. I would like to go but, finances won't allow it. :( So, you're not alone in the boat of Disney fever.

Flower
05-12-2008, 08:28 AM
We were there in January and I would REALLY like to go in August because Brandon starts school in September and his AP expires in September and with free dining it is just SO tempting.....BUT....I am taking a year off of work to be with the boys so finances are killer right now, and DH is in a program at work and he is studying every night and his employer dictates when he is allowed to take vacation (He is basically studying to be a nuclear engineer so you can imagine how intense the program is), and he says I can take the boys, but I can't imagine being there without him and I can't fathom being there with a 4.5 yr old & a 20 month old by myself. :bang:

There is a chance for us to go in January, but with his schedule not being definite we can't plan just yet, plus I am slated to go back to work in January and I will need my vacation time when Brandon is off school in the summer. I really think if I started to plan a trip for January I would just feel better though.;)

elmjimmlm
05-12-2008, 03:05 PM
We were there in June and I have missed it every day since...We wont be back until Dec. and I am starting to really feel it now...:(

princessimagineer
05-12-2008, 03:35 PM
i havnt been there since the last week of august.

does anyone else go through a period of time where everywhere you turn something reminds you of disney, only to find a few weeks later that plans are in progress? well right now im going through that period of time where everytime i turn there is something that makes me think about it. though i dont think were gunna go back this year between my HS graduation, and starting college in the fall, and my cousins wedding, amongst other things, theres just too much for this year. but maybe next summer.

lets all hold hands and cry together :(