PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

beachezncream
05-11-2008, 10:24 AM
My family and I have been looking into DVC for years and have never decided on whether it made a difference because we get such good deals with our AP rates, and we go about 6 times a year , as it stands we think were getting a pretty good deal... but is theres something about DVC that could improve our rates? We usually stay at the Deluxe Resorts... even still.. is there something were missing out on?

Lindsay:princess::balloon:

DVC Mike
05-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Sounds like you may be a good candidate to consider DVC. Perhaps you should review:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=120253

hubbyofadisneyholic
05-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Lindsay, we debated for many years before finally deciding to join back in 2003.
There are many factors that should be taken into account and really only your family can decide if DVC is a good choice for you.

There have been quite a few rather lengthy threads on the subject here on Intercot. It would be well worth your time to sit down and go over the pros and cons brought up in them and see how it fits into your situation.

For us it works and we wish we had bought in sooner. Obviously though it doesn't turn out as well for everyone as you can see by the number of resales available. While many of them may be due to people facing a change in circumstances forcing them to sell, I am sure there are also many that bought then realized it just was right for them.

Investing a few hours of time doing research will give you the knowledge to make a decision you are comfortable with.

Good Luck...

beachezncream
05-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Thank you , ill show my family :mickey3: