PDA

View Full Version : Grad Night?

beachezncream
05-11-2008, 10:20 AM
I am going to be graduating next year and i was wondering about Grad Night, I had heard someone say you had to be invited or something... or is it just like anyother event and you have to purchase tickets?

also when is Grad Night?

JPL
05-11-2008, 11:14 AM
Tickets have to be purchased and reserved by your school Individuals can not purchase tickets.

Here is a link ot the Grad Nights FAQs

Grad Night FAQs (http://disneyyouthgroups.disney.go.com/wdyp/faq/FAQPage?page=GNFAQPage)

beachezncream
05-11-2008, 11:15 AM

CaptainJessicaSparrow
05-12-2008, 07:24 AM
I could have sworn there was a time when Disney did invite the schools to come and it was a privilege for the school to be there. I know there are some schools that haven't been able to come back.

WDWfanatic742
05-12-2008, 08:32 AM
Right, some schools have been banned because of various events that have happened. I know my school probably isn't going to Grad Nite next year because they are moving it to DHS and because what happened during our Grad Nite this year. Crowd was so bad at mine this year that it took two and a half hours to park just to get out of the bus. It took that long just to get to Orlando. Figure that they go to Grad Bash at Universal and have better rides that teens would like and have less crowds...