PDA

View Full Version : Yak and Yeti TS Service?

r4kids
05-11-2008, 09:30 AM
How have your experiences been in the new TS service at Yak and Yeti? We would like to go in Jan/Feb.

Jared
05-11-2008, 09:34 AM
I've been wondering the same since my family is having dinner there two weeks from today. Responses would now be doubly appreciated!

:tasty:

mouseketeer mom
05-11-2008, 09:36 AM
We ate there the very first week they opened. It was still pretty unknown and we walked right in for an early dinner. We were seated downstairs by the window and watched the Jammin Jungle Parade while we ate. That was a bonus as we didn't plan that! The food was good. Just good. No different then asian food we would get at home. Our server was overly attentive and seemed nervous. Like I said, it was the first week that it was opened. We would go again, but probably not every trip.

Mary M
05-11-2008, 02:18 PM
We went last weekend. Food varied from fine to very good and server was new. Good experience overall, though.

xipetotec
05-12-2008, 10:18 AM
How have your experiences been in the new TS service at Yak and Yeti? We would like to go in Jan/Feb.

We were TERRIBLY dissapointed with this place as it had gotten some pretty good reviews. DW and I had two different kinds of chicken, and they just seemed like chicken nuggets drowned in sweet sauces. The Dim Sum appetizer was the best thing there and it was really not great. There were 15 of us, and none of us will make this a return trip.

ThanxForNoticin
05-12-2008, 12:34 PM
We ate there back in March and had a very good meal. The food was very good, as was the service. We will definitely look forward to going back on a future trip.

SurferStitch
05-13-2008, 08:47 AM
We've eaten there twice now (this last time was just a few days ago), and both times were excellent. The food isn't basic, and is a step up from traditional Asian fare. It's the only place I've ever had wok fried green beans before, and they are amazing! The Yak Attack is a delicious cocktail to start your meal with, too.

Can't wait to go back in October!!

like2workout
05-13-2008, 09:13 AM
i wast there last month and thought it was great! the server was amazing. she was very helpful in recommendations from the menu since i was very unfamiliar with most of the items on it. she checked back with me several times to make sure her recommendations were up to par. great setting too. i'll definitely be going back on my upcoming trip at the end of this week!

meldan98
05-13-2008, 03:26 PM
We went in December and we walked up and got seated within about 10 minutes. The wait staff was great, but the head hostess was terrible. She was mean and very rude to the staff and guests. She may have been under stress, but no one should be treated the way she treated everyone that walked in her path. Once we were seated, the food was good, not great and the service was excellent.