PDA

View Full Version : ADRs - when to book

snerd475
05-10-2008, 11:42 AM
I've never, in all my trips to WDW, made ADRs, but I'm going the first week of December for my birthday, and I'm going to do what I want! So, do I make the ressies on the 180th day before arrival, or the 180th day before the date of that reservation? I'm arriving on Nov 30th, and 180 days from then is June 3rd. Should I wait until 180 days from day of departure (Dec 3rd) and make them all at once, or call back each day, or what?
I'm most interested in Le Cellier (L or D), Crystal Palace (B), Chef Mickey's (D), Rainforest (L), Jiko (staying at AKL), and maybe California Grille (D).

TIA for any advice!

Jeani

nyobabe2
05-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Make them 180 days from the first day you arrive.

Figment!
05-10-2008, 01:17 PM
You can also use the INTERCOT Advanced Dining Reservation Planner (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/adrplanner/default.asp) which automatically generates call dates for you.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-10-2008, 01:38 PM
LeCellier and maybe Cali Grill should be made 189 days out for sure. These places go pretty quick wspecially for peek eating times. If you would like to eat at the Cali during the fireworks especially. The others will not go as quick, but if you want specific times the sooner the better.

LudwigVonDrake
05-10-2008, 01:50 PM
As soon as you can! :D

katzctkpt
05-10-2008, 09:37 PM
You can also use the INTERCOT Advanced Dining Reservation Planner (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/adrplanner/default.asp) which automatically generates call dates for you.

180 days +10 so, far I've read that the Yak & Yeti wasn't taking ressies in the +10 it was exactly 180 days.

Jared
05-11-2008, 09:33 AM
I see from your signature you are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Since you will be on-site, you can make dining reservations 180 days from your date of departure. Restaurants like Le Cellier Steakhouse, California Grill and Chef Mickey's are extremely popular, and it would be wise to call right away.

:tasty: