PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with your strollers?

RockinRollerMom
05-10-2008, 11:12 AM
What do you do with your stoller at a TS meal?

I am thinking about bringing a stroller for DD for our next trip. Hopefully she won't need one but we are the commando type. So if she runs out of gas midweek or gets a blister we will be all set. In the past I have always rented one but with the price increase I just can't afford it. Plus she will be 8, and I think that she will be able to make it. I just want to be prepared, just in case.

So my question is what do people do with their strollers during TS meals? Is there a place to leave them outside of the restaurants? I don't want to have a big stroller crampy my space at the table.

MickeyMomof2
05-10-2008, 11:59 AM
We always leave ours outside.

TexasPrincessAurora
05-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Typically with TS places there are places outside to leave them. We've never had a problem and it's always right where we left it when we finish a meal.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-10-2008, 04:54 PM
We never had a problem and we had 2 strollers.

JenniferS.
05-10-2008, 05:25 PM
We leave ours outside too. Just a tip, make sure you cover it if it's not in a covered spot in case of rain. A shower can happen any time in Florida. We always go in Sept. and it always seems to be raining at dinner time.

Flower
05-12-2008, 08:30 AM
And 'mark' your stroller with something so you can find it easily, ie a red scarf tied to the handle.

kakn7294
05-12-2008, 09:22 AM
Most TS locations won't allow you to bring the stroller inside anyway - we've only been allowed on a few occasions and only because the baby was sleeping and/or was too small to sit up in a high chair. There's always a place to leave it outside.

TexasPrincessAurora
05-12-2008, 12:42 PM
I agree with Jennifer...always remember to cover it if you're going to be away from it for quite a while. You never know when a Florida rain shower will pop up and soak the whole thing. We tend to buy a poncho just for the stroller. It works well to just hang over the whole thing.