PDA

View Full Version : A Thank you to my Aunt...

tigger77
05-10-2008, 11:07 AM
I have been a long time visitor to this site an love everything about it. I am writing this on behalf of my wonderful Aunt who along with my uncle turned me into the Disney fan I am today. They have been going ever since it opened almost every year...they introduce us for the first time in 1985 when I was 8..(i'm 30 now)....My family went again in April (sans me as we have a 7month old)......and unfortuneatly my Aunt was very ill and couldnt go...ironically the day my family left and got to disney my Aunt passed away...my heart is broken as I know she is will not be part of our trips anymore, but I am grateful for the wonderful times we had there and the memories thru pictures and video that I will cherish forever. Thanks Aunt Donna for the beautiful times we shared and Happy Mother's Day! Thanks everyone for letting me do this for her..and remember to always celebrate the time we have with our loved ones!

mickey&missy
05-10-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful, beautiful person. I'm glad you have such wonderful memories of your times at WDW together. It will keep her memory alive inside of you for years to come.

Tinkerfreak
05-10-2008, 05:40 PM
So sorry for your loss. She sounds like a wonderful person. You will have such wonderful memories of her and all of your wonderful trips.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-11-2008, 01:02 AM
My sympathies on your loss. I'm glad you have all those happy memories of her to keep her alive in your heart.

dephenn
05-11-2008, 06:49 AM
Sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing your memories of your aunt with all of us. It reminds us all that there are special people out there. She sounds like the type of person that sharing your first Disney experience meant more to her then even a Disney imaginer could imagine. I'm sure she is in a better place clear of all illnesses. Keep her spirit alive and with with you on every visit.

tinkerbellybutton
05-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I’m sorry for your loss. :hug: It sounds like she made a difference in your life, how lucky you are that she left you with that magic. Thank you for sharing your memories of such a special woman with us.

murphy1
05-12-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. That was a wonderful tribute to your Aunt. She sounds like a truly great lady.

ChipnDaleGal
05-12-2008, 09:49 AM
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Aunt. I hope it will give you a lot of comfort in the coming years to have so many happy memories of her tied into your shared love of WDW. I am sure you will think of her fondly whenever you think of WDW. Lots of :pixie: for you and your family for your loss.