PDA

View Full Version : ADR's for Beaches and Cream?

PrincessASquared
05-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Do ADR's need to be made for Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club? We are looking to go there at night (between 7 - 9 pm) in early December.

SgtTigger
05-10-2008, 10:50 AM
They do not take ADRs....

First come first serve....... walk up only.....

:cop: :tigger:

DisneyDudet
05-10-2008, 04:23 PM
They do not do ADR's, and it pretty much stays crowded all day (its an EXTREMELY small restaurant). While there may not be a long wait, it is never empty. The times you are going are a VERY popular time, so if you can be flexible in your time (lunch is easier to get into), I would try to do so.

Its so great!

Jared
05-11-2008, 09:43 AM
Jim, the Beaches & Cream Soda Shop is both incredibly small and wildly popular, generally leading to long waits throughout the day, especially during prime meal hours. Unfortunately, it does not accept Advance Dining Reservations, as Bret and Morgan said.

If you plan to have dinner there between 7-9 p.m., definitely plan to wait. The Beach Club and adjacent Yacht Club are pretty resorts, so you can probably kill some time walking around there until your meal.

:tasty:

PrincessASquared
05-11-2008, 12:31 PM
We were thinking of going there after the Candlelight Processional. Is it still busy after 9:00 p.m.?

TheRustyScupper
05-11-2008, 02:10 PM
. . . We were thinking of going there after the Candlelight Processional. Is it still busy after 9:00 p.m.? . . .

1) Incredibly.
2) People going back to BW-YC-BC-Swan-Dolphin stop in.
3) People wait outside in lines!
4) It gets mobbed after CP and/or Illuminations.

BronxTigger
05-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Your best bet would be to go between meal times in the mid-afternoon. One time I went at 6ish pm and we waited 45 minutes or so.

Another time I went around 2 and the wait was only about 10 minutes. It would have been nothing, but we arrived at the same time as another party of 2 and they got right in at the last seats.

The suggestion for killing time by walking around the resorts is good, except that the pagers they give you have a ridiculously short range and you could miss them calling your name.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-11-2008, 09:13 PM
I've only been there for ice cream and we just got it to go and sat outside and ate it. But since we usually stay at the S&D and go right by it does always look busy.

Jared
05-11-2008, 09:25 PM
We were thinking of going there after the Candlelight Processional. Is it still busy after 9:00 p.m.?
As others have said, you are planning to visit during the restaurant's busiest time. If you don't want to wait, go between mealtimes. The resorts in the area are pretty and fun, but as Bethany mentioned, make sure to leave ample time to return. You don't want to miss your time, and the pagers have a ridiculously short range.

:tasty:

Capt. Sparrow
05-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Make sure to try the 'Kitchen Sink'!