PDA

View Full Version : toy story mania question

mel
05-09-2008, 10:15 PM
I have a question about toy story mania. Where is at? How is it differnt from Buzz Lightyear's?

Buttercup
05-09-2008, 10:27 PM
It's at Hollywood Studios where the old Millionaire game used to be.

It is similar to Buzz in that you're shooting, but instead of hitting live action targets, you're looking at 3D television screens wearing 3D glasses and shooting at the tv. You sit in front of a TV for a few minutes and play a carnival game and then it moves on to another screen.
There are lots of hidden things too - like if you hit a certain target your whole screen apparently changes.

There's a video ride-thru in the News/Imagineering forum.
:mickey:

mel
05-09-2008, 10:35 PM
thanks for the info....

ligirlz
05-10-2008, 02:48 PM
It's at Hollywood Studios where the old Millionaire game used to be.

It is similar to Buzz in that you're shooting, but instead of hitting live action targets, you're looking at 3D television screens wearing 3D glasses and shooting at the tv. You sit in front of a TV for a few minutes and play a carnival game and then it moves on to another screen.
There are lots of hidden things too - like if you hit a certain target your whole screen apparently changes.

There's a video ride-thru in the News/Imagineering forum.
:mickey:

Your right on the nose. I rode it today. Mr. Potato Head in the queue is a lot of fun. He poked fun at all the guests passing in the line. The games are fun and if you hit the hidden things things fly out and effects happen. It was very cool. The characters even make fun of you and yell at you if you hit them. I was told be a CM it is opening officially for everyone May 30th.

big blue and hairy
05-10-2008, 03:12 PM
I like it a lot more than Buzz. It's much easier to see that you've hit something, you pull the little rope to fire and see whatever you fired fly into the target, or miss it.

DW and I were the first in line this morning and we thoroughly enjoyed everything about it.. By the time we camer out there was a 90 minute wait. That's why we got up early!

:sulley: