PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP tickets

"SULLEY "RULES!!
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Did anyone receive their tickets yet ? My husband and I got ours in the mail today. It definetly put a smile on our faces. We've been frustrated lately about the November hours not being out yet. Sure hoping they'll be out soon. Next trip: November 24th thru December 5th MVMCP will be on the 2nd of Dec. We're so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:santa:

KAT1811
05-10-2008, 12:05 PM
I haven't ordered mine yet. We are planing on attending the November 16th MVMCP. I am holding off just in case the kids are not up for the long day. If they sell out then I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I too am flustered about the November hours not being out yet. Hurry up already!!!

:congrats: On receiving your tickets! How exciting!!!

MauiMouse
05-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Yup, ours came in the mail yesterday. I was wondering how long they were going to take. :santa:

KAJUNKING
05-10-2008, 12:13 PM
we did recieve our ticket for the :mpumpkin: party just the other day, we are so excited

LandFan
05-10-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah, ours showed up in the mail yesterday too:thumbsup: Dec. 2nd here we come!! I really like the Mickey one where he is surrounded by donald, goofy and company - it's sweet! I already called it "my" card! DN12 gets Tink, DH gets the incredibles and my mom gets the dwarves on Splash :D

LoriMistress
05-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Make sure you double check the dates on the tickets. The first month when MVMCP and MNSSHP are available, I've read numerous posts about how they've messed up on the tickets/dates/even the party/etc.

smartinez1
05-13-2008, 09:44 AM
How do you find out when the MVMCP is? I looked here for park hours for December, so we could figure what day it was so we could get ours, but they aren't posted yet. How do I find out?

dumbo10705
05-13-2008, 10:03 PM
Yeap, we received them last week. It just made my day, I can't wait till I can do my ADR's.:mickey:

smartinez1
05-14-2008, 09:44 AM
Ok, I am going to ask this again because I see many of you already got your tickets for your December trips. I am going in Dec too, but I can't find the info on where to get them. I didn't think the park schedule's were out that far in advance, so how do I know which days it's going to be held??? Can someone please help me??? Much much much appreciated!!

Bri
05-14-2008, 02:52 PM
here are the dates:

November 10, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21,30
December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18,19

you're right, no park hours are out for the end of the year yet. but the time of the party is
7pm to midnight. i think i read in another post (about pop warner) that you are going around the same time we are (dec 8-15), when i called the get the tickets, the lady on the phone told me that dec 9th is an annual passholder discount night. i think she said the 9th, but they will be able to tell you when you call. anyway, we chose the 12th cause i heard annual passholder discount nights are more crowded cause all the locals that have AP's go to the party.