PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Question?

Eeyore_fan
05-09-2008, 04:29 PM
I know how the photopass works but I LOVE taking pictures myself and will probably take a million and one of them. Is it even worth getting the photpass or am I better off taking my own?

disneyfankev
05-09-2008, 06:47 PM
photopass is great if you want to be in the picture and don't want to keep asking people to take your picture

JMTStone
05-09-2008, 06:47 PM
We also walk away with hundreds of photos in our personal cameras. What I like about PhotoPass is ALL of my family is together in them. In our family photos, I'm never in the pictures because I'm taking them. DH is never in the video for the same reason.

I also like the PhotoPass special pictures. I have a GREAT one with my girls holding Tinkerbell.

Stormer
05-09-2008, 09:17 PM
We just got home from a week in Disney. I took tons of pictures on my camera, but I still bought the photopass. I love the pictures they take and you can add cute borders, signatures, etc to your photos. Be sure to come home first and view them. At that point you can add the extras to your photos before you order the CD. If you get the CD in the park you won't have the extras.

Duchess99
05-09-2008, 10:31 PM
The photopass is great because first of all it's free to get as many pictures as you choose :)
But you can also have the photopass people take a picture with your camera which is great because you get their professional perspective and with no charge. Then you have then option of buying the photo with through photopass.

Get the photopass...it's free and you have nothing to lose :thumbsup:

Young@Heart
05-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Even w/ our own digital camera being used every day, Photopass is great! They do a wonderful job getting great pictures and somehow manage to avoid getting a bunch of strangers in the shot, even on Main Street in MK. :thumbsup:

MatterhornMiss
05-16-2008, 12:58 PM
I take my own camera but also use the PhotoPass. You're not obligated to buy any pictures, but it is nice when you go home to be able to easily share all the pics taken at WDW with family and friends from the PhotoPass website without having to upload your own. Plus, PhotoPass does have some special tricks, like adding Tinkerbell or Simba into the picture.

beksy
05-18-2008, 01:30 PM
We used both and really liked the different perspective photopass offered (not to mention the cool boarders, special photos, signatures, etc.!) Like someone said, it's free and you have nothing to lose. Give it a try and if you don't like your pics you don't have to buy any!