PDA

View Full Version : Moderate resort beds comfy for a bad back?

tmosier
05-09-2008, 03:18 PM
In your opinion, are moderate resort mattresses comfortable enough for someone with a bad back? Thanks for your input.

tink2006
05-09-2008, 03:50 PM
My DH has terrible back problems and sleeps like a baby in the beds at POR :cloud9: He is 6'2", not overweight. I am 5'3" and very small boned. That said....Please keep in mind that, in moderates, the beds are FULL not queen.

Gator
05-09-2008, 09:41 PM
The best beds are at the Swan and Dolphin, where they have Heavenly Beds. All the WDW resort beds are OK - not great but not bad either.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-09-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't remember the beds at CS or POR so they must have been OK. But as Gator said, the beds at the Swan & Dolphin are the best beds I've ever slept in!

buzz2001
05-10-2008, 07:50 AM
CSR has firm pillow top mattress that are very comfortable.

RockinRollerMom
05-10-2008, 10:18 AM
I have had 2 back surgeries and have never had a problem with the beds at POFQ when I have been there. Being at WDW itself can push my back to it's limit between all the walking and rides. (I have to go on RNR at least once and just for so you know EE does not hurt my back at all. Which is awesome.) So anyways I think that she should be ok with the beds. I've heard really bad things about the values beds. That's one of the reasons why I've never stayed at one.

elmjimmlm
05-10-2008, 01:05 PM
I think that the beds at POR are firm...I always have slept very comfortable...At the same time we are so wiped out when we get to bed that I could sleep on nails...:mickey:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-10-2008, 01:34 PM
The beds at the mods are decent. I wish they were a little larger like a queen, but those are found only at the deluxes (unless you get a king room with one bed). We are usually so exhausted I could sleep about anywhere!

badllamamama
05-11-2008, 06:49 AM
The beds at CSR are wondeful. I love the pillow top mattresses.

#1donaldfan
05-11-2008, 02:56 PM
The beds at POR Riverside have been very good to us......like said several times before, we're pretty much worn out when we "hit 'em", but we always wake up very refreshed, ready to hit the parks-a-runnin'......:mickey: