PDA

View Full Version : What is the min. height for Soarin'?

Terra
05-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Does anyone know how tall a kiddo needs to be to ride? I think it's around 42 inches, but not sure! I can't wait until DS is big enough/old enough to ride. I know he will LOVE it!!

sardanem
05-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi. I looked it up on Disney's site and it says the height requirement is 40 inches. Hope he gets to enjoy this ride soon.

Lisa

Mickey'sGirl
05-09-2008, 01:16 PM
It is 40" -- and they may measure more than once if your child is close. I'll bet he'll love Test Track even more though!

Terra
05-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Thanks!
Ahhh...the little tyke is only 33 inches right now so he has a ways to go...Maybe by his 2nd birthday...he's only a year and half...very young right now!:blush:
But hey 7 more inches and Hello Soarin'...oh gosh when he's old enough I KNOW he'll love test track...this kid is all about taking risks and being rough!! LOL

azcavalier
05-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Our DD wasn't tall enough last time, and so they gave her a little card that has a place to put in a date, and once she's tall enough, you go to the ride, fill in the date, and it's a FastPass for the entire family to ride. It's been on our fridge for a year. We're going back in September, and she's just over 39 inches.

Figment!
05-09-2008, 03:02 PM
For future reference, all attraction restrictions can be found in one convenient location in the Attraction & Height Restrictions (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/rideheight.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central.

Terra
05-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Our DD wasn't tall enough last time, and so they gave her a little card that has a place to put in a date, and once she's tall enough, you go to the ride, fill in the date, and it's a FastPass for the entire family to ride. It's been on our fridge for a year. We're going back in September, and she's just over 39 inches.

No way!! I may have to do that!! That would be an awesome 2nd birthday for him if he was the right height by then!!

And thanks Jason for that heads up...I did not realize that!!:thumbsup:

Buttercup
05-09-2008, 09:42 PM
Yeah! We have that kind-of "kid fastpass" for Splash Mountain! Finally our DS will be tall enough for us to use it this year!