PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor/Non-Ride Hidden Secrets??

DisneyTwinsMommy
05-09-2008, 12:27 PM
We are leaving for our 7 month old twin's first trip in 13 days! :woohoo:

We are planning on going back to the room for thier mid-afternoon nap some days, but there are some days that is not going to be possible.

Is there any particularly good street performers, or shows in any of the parks that aren't as well known that we could do/watch while they nap?? We can't really go on any rides b/c as soon as we would take them out of the stroller they will wake up!

I already though of walking over to the Boardwalk from Epcot to look around/have some lunch... any other ideas? TIA!!
:mickey3: :minnie:

Spacegirl
05-09-2008, 12:46 PM
If you are at the MK or Epcot then you could go to one of the resorts along the monorail and have a quiet lunch too and you would not have to get them out of the stroller!

Von-Drake
05-09-2008, 12:59 PM
If you are at the MK or Epcot then you could go to one of the resorts along the monorail and have a quiet lunch too and you would not have to get them out of the stroller!

This is one of our favorite things to do now, when our son is taking a nap or just needing a little relaxation time from the parks. Works out really well.

Gooftroop5
05-09-2008, 02:24 PM
My kids always slept better in the stroller of it is kept moving. I stopped they thought it was time to get out of the stroller. I wandered the shops. At the AK wandering the paths to see the animals would be good. Animals can give you a new show everytime. You might catch them doing something fun. It also could be a good time to go find some of the hidden secret stuff. The talking trash cans, the rope, etc. Of course just sitting in the shade listening to the carasol is nice too.

Figment!
05-09-2008, 03:00 PM
Is there any particularly good street performers, or shows in any of the parks that aren't as well known that we could do/watch while they nap?? The Hidden Treasures & Surprises (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/hiddentreasures.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central lists entertainment offerings not published in the Times & Events Guides.