PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best spot to watch the parade at Animal Kingdom?

Alpha Jeanie
05-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Where should we stand to watch the parade at Animal Kingdom?

laprana
05-09-2008, 09:38 AM
I could be wrong, but I think the parade starts and ends in Harambe, going in a big circle. I'm pretty sure the starting and ending point is around Tusker House, so if you position yourself in that area, you'll probably get to see it twice - coming and going! :thumbsup:

RockinRollerMom
05-09-2008, 10:23 AM
I got the best spot for this parade last year! About 15-20 minutes before the parade comes by Discovery Island they rope off the area. We just happened to be in the right place at the right time when they were starting to rope off of the area and got a front row spot right in front of the Tree of Life. This area filled up pretty quickly arfter the area being roped off. But until that time there were hardly any people waiting for a spot. I don't know what time of year you are going. We were there in the early part of December and the crowds were fairly low. This was such a perfect spot to watch the parade not only because it was beautiful with the Tree of Life in the background but also because it was a quick exit after the parade.

JPL
05-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I you sit near Tusker House you will get to see twice

goofiecrazy
05-09-2008, 12:55 PM
The last time we saw it we sat on the irght by camp mickey and minnie by the bridge that takes u to the safari ride.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-09-2008, 03:37 PM
We usually catch it down by harambe. If we plan on leaving afterwards (as many people do) we try to catch it on around by the front of the Tree of Life.

BluewaterBrad
05-09-2008, 03:57 PM
We watch usually at the Tree of Life.:mickey:

Gator
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
If you're like me and don't like getting a spot for the parade till the last minute, anything available works. I got a perfectly good spot near the Asia sign in front of the beastly bazaar (?). It was great for photos and pics.

LandFan
05-10-2008, 10:14 PM
We like to watch it in Harambe but after it goes by we get up and dance along with the end of it until we reach the exit:thumbsup: That is sooo much fun - it feels like you are part of the parade:D

2Princesses4Us
05-11-2008, 12:14 AM
This is my FAVORITE parade. :)
We watched it from right in front of the Tree of LIfe.

linedropper
05-11-2008, 07:56 PM
We set up hot right at the exit of Its A Bugs Life. They have a little section roped off where you can get real close to the bridge. Seemed like the kids got more attention from the characters being there right before they crossed the bridge.

Steve:mickey: