PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Studio and Epcot Questions

dismommy
05-08-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm trying to map out my November trip using last years hours (this years haven't been posted) and have a few question.
Has any been to the Studios the first night of Osborne lights? is it really crowded? That night should be evening EMH but may skip it if crowds are to bad and go back another night. The other nights the park is open to see the lights will any of the rides be open?
Epcot- is world showcase always open to 9pm? I read somewhere that some of the rides in future world stay open even on non-EMH nights until future world closes does anyone know which one? Any help is appreciated, Thanks!!!

Figment!
05-08-2008, 09:44 AM
I read somewhere that some of the rides in future world stay open even on non-EMH nights until future world closes does anyone know which one?These locations are listed in the Current Park Hours (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/parkhours.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central.

Scroll down to the Epcot section and look under the heading of "Special Hours" .

November 2008 hours will be released by the first few days of June, but the locations should be verisimilitude to those listed for the preceding months.

joelkfla
05-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Epcot- is world showcase always open to 9pm? I read somewhere that some of the rides in future world stay open even on non-EMH nights until future world closes does anyone know which one? Any help is appreciated, Thanks!!!

The only time WS would not be open until 9:00 is the rare media event that closes Epcot early-- probably less often than once a year.

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's open until 9:30 to allow time for 3 performances of the Candlelight Procession.

Mrs.Mickey
05-08-2008, 01:21 PM
Me and DH were there last year for the first night of the Osbourne lights and yes it was crowded, but worth it! It was really crowded when the show first started but we did go back later after fantawsmic (it was EMH night) and it was much more managable. I would go for it and if you want to skip a big crowd just make sure you skip the lights first coming on.