PDA

View Full Version : What resort to eat at?

DisneyAggies
05-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Our tradition (for years!!!) was to eat at Crystal Palace for breakfast on the morning of our last day. Won't happen this time becuase our flight leaves at 1125 am....:(anyway, I was thinking that maybe we could eat at a resort and still make it to the airport--any ideas? It'll be me, DH, and DS1 (3) and DS2 (15 months).

Or should we nix the last morning breakfast?

Thanks!

dinahvixen
05-07-2008, 09:59 PM
I would suggest Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary. It's close to your original CP destination, it's got it's own parking for easy in and out when trying to make a flight, and it's also got characters for the boys.

dinahvixen
05-07-2008, 10:00 PM
I just saw that you're staying at POR in Sept; Boatwrights, the restaurant there was very nice. I don't know if there's much for two little boys there, but it's where you're staying and it was pretty quick service; AND great food.

castlelady36
05-08-2008, 08:37 AM
I agree BoatWrights is very nice and has a great breakfast!!!

Natazu
05-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Jym’s Top-7 Best WDW Breakfasts:
7. Boatwright’s
6. Concourse Steakhouse
5. Spoodle’s
4. Kona Café
3. Boma
2. Olivia’s
1. Grand Floridian Café

Disnamic Duo
05-08-2008, 09:14 AM
Our last day breakfast tradition is to go to Boma at AKL. It's at the opposite end of the park, but well worth the travel in our opinion (of course, we always have our own car, so getting there is easy). The buffet is excellent, and the resort is beautiful. We also like to take in the view of the animals, which your boys (and you) might like.

JPL
05-08-2008, 02:53 PM
I would suggest and early breakfast at Boma since if you have to wait or finish early you can take a little time and enjoy watching the animals. And the food is awesome probably the best breakfast buffet at WDW :thumbsup: