PDA

View Full Version : Bread at Ohana?

wmdaddy
05-06-2008, 07:23 PM
A few years back, they served this awesome bread at Ohana, that is now served at the Luau. I was just reading a recent menu and it lists something called "Welcome Bread" at Ohana.

Can anyone who has been there recently tell me what this is? I am so hoping they finally brought that bread back. It was delicious!!!!

ElenitaB
05-06-2008, 07:33 PM
Just in case you're in an adventurous mood, there's a recipe for 'Ohana Dinner Bread (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/recipes/ohanadinnerbread.asp) on InfoCentral.

Hope that helps!

hooberry
05-06-2008, 09:23 PM
:mickey:I;m not sure if this is what you are talking about but we were there in sept and they brought us a large round bread that could be pulled apart in sections served with a macademia nut honey butter:tasty:oh my god, it was the best bread and butter I ever ate in my life!!!! I told my husband be have to go back just to have the bread and butter:blush:

RockChalkKimball
05-06-2008, 10:59 PM
We were there in January and O'Hana was serving the Welcome bread. It apparently replaced the wonton chips and dips. It was a "welcome" change as far as we were concerned.

TheDuckRocks
05-07-2008, 09:41 AM
I love bread but being a Weight Watcher I try to keep my bread intake to a minimum. When we were at Ohana in Jan. after much lip smacking going on round the table I had to have a piece. Believe me it was worth every calorie and fat gram!:blush:

J9
05-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Can anyone who has been there recently tell me what this is? I am so hoping they finally brought that bread back. It was delicious!!!!

I know it had some kind of nut in it, so be careful if you have someone with a nuts allergy!!!