PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Swap!

letsdoitagain
05-06-2008, 07:33 AM
I know there is the child swap where if a child is too short you can wait in line and swap riders so those who are tall enough can all ride.

BUT, is there a "chicken swap" where if a child is too scared to ride something you can swap riders so everyone who want to ride can?

I have a 8 year old afraid to go on TOT and a 6 year old who loves it.:D

Main Street Jim
05-06-2008, 07:40 AM
It'd work just like a child swap...

1 parent and the 6yo go on the ride, ask for a "rider switch" pass (usually good for up to three riders), and explain about the 8yo. When you exit, swap out parents - 2nd parent and the 6yo go on the ride, while the 1st parent and the 8yo wait.

katzctkpt
05-06-2008, 06:22 PM
It'd work just like a child swap...

1 parent and the 6yo go on the ride, ask for a "rider switch" pass (usually good for up to three riders), and explain about the 8yo. When you exit, swap out parents - 2nd parent and the 6yo go on the ride, while the 1st parent and the 8yo wait.

Couldn't have said it better. We had the same issue with our 10 yr old on Aerosmith. We have 3 children but, the youngest was to short to ride so, I sat out with the 13 yr old and 6 yr old while DH took DS that chickened out as soon as they were gonna get on the ride. So, a CM gave DH child swap tickets up to 3 more rides it was great.

#1donaldfan
05-06-2008, 06:41 PM
yeah, the child / chicken swap can work the same way....actually, if you don't tell my wife and DD 16, I used it this past trip on TOT and sorta used my "scared" DS as "my" excuse. I've done TOT many times, but this year was different ...... I will ride it this year.....I promise.......:mickey:

Young@Heart
05-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Yup, just use child swap! I see it more as a way to have an adult w/ a child at all times, not ONLY due to height issues. :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
05-07-2008, 02:19 PM
if you don't tell my wife and DD 16, I used it this past trip on TOT and sorta used my "scared" DS as "my" excuse.

Thats ok... I have been used for worse...I think that its ok to be :chicken: but if you make fun of me too many times I will not wait on you when you ride :nope:...OK I will wait on you :silly:...After all most likely my kids will be with you and I will sorta have too...:blush: