PDA

View Full Version : How long does mini golf take?

3beauties
05-05-2008, 10:09 PM
Hi,
i'm thinking about taking the kids to play mini golf and was wondering about how long it takes, is it alot of waiting ? i never been to either course so i'm not sure on what to expect. i'm going in july so with the crowds and the heat i don't want to make anybody miserable! also which one is the better course?

TheRustyScupper
05-06-2008, 12:12 AM
1) If the course is crowded, figure 10-minutes per hole (3-hrs).
2) If the course is not crowded, figure 5-minutes per hole (1-1/2 hrs).

HndrdPrcnt
05-06-2008, 02:17 AM
I will be going in Sept....question is this...is there a better time of day to go to mini-golf and if you can only do one of the 2 courses, which would you do??

Thanks!

vizsla
05-06-2008, 05:17 AM
We play mini golf every trip and never experienced heavy crowds. We usually go around 3:00 pm and it is not busy at all. We have palyed all the courses and going at that time it averages about 1 hour to complete the course.

BMan62
05-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Follow-up question: If you have charging priveledges (sp?) on your KTTW card, can you charge mini-golf to your room? I just have gotten spoiled carrying very little cash while at WDW.

tys_mommy
05-06-2008, 10:49 AM
We did both course – first night using the voucher that came with booking our package (I think it was $22 for 2 adults – BYG1F and 1 child) and then you could go back the next day to either of the mini golf courses for ˝ price (about $20). First night we did Fantasia Gardens which was very nice but we had to wait 30 minutes for our tee time and several times we waited for the next hole. The themes at FG reminded me of a little more upscale than WS and I think I enjoyed this course more but maybe it was just since we did it first so it made a first impression of just “wow – mini golf at Disney”. Second evening we went to Winter Sumerland and had a good time as well – themes are more fun – the kids enjoyed both nights so I can’t recommend one over the other.

tys_mommy
05-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Follow-up question: If you have charging priveledges (sp?) on your KTTW card, can you charge mini-golf to your room? I just have gotten spoiled carrying very little cash while at WDW.

Yes, I did.