PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa

jrpersinger
05-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Anyone have one? Do they offer any other perks beside the "rewards" listed on the Chase site? Like $$$ off shopping, dining, tickets, etc???

TIA!

MickeyMomof2
05-05-2008, 05:23 PM
If you apply for it through the Disney website when you are booking a package, you can get $40 off your package. You also get 1% of ALL your purchases (no matter where) back in Disney dollars. There is also a character greeting just for Disney VISA card holders. I think you get free stroller rental at Disneyland, but not at Disney World. There are probably a few other perks, but these are the ones I remember off the top of my head (I do have the card).

azcavalier
05-05-2008, 06:14 PM
You can get various discounts at Disney properties, much like you can with AAA, being a DVC member, or being an annual passholder. The World of Dinsey store gives a 10% discount I believe. We signed up for one of the Epcot in-park tours, and they give a 15% discount for any of those things, including the Disney Visa card holder.

We love getting the Disney Dollars. We just put stuff onteh card, pay it off, rack up $$$ in the form of a Disney gift card, and that's a lot of our spending money at the parks.

Donald
05-05-2008, 06:14 PM
You also receive a % off at World of Disney in Downtown Disney. I believe it may be 10%.

BMan62
05-06-2008, 09:17 AM
My personal favorite is 6 months, no interest on Disney Vacations!

Disney-4-Me
05-08-2008, 11:48 AM
You do get 10% off at World of Disney. I usually shop there right at the beginning of our vacation and get what I want, then I tell myself for the rest of the vacation that I shouldn't buy anything else because it isn't on 'sale'. ;)