PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Mickeys that you are most proud of

azcavalier
05-05-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm talking about the Hidden Mickeys that you have found, on your own, without the aid of a book.

For example, I never would have caught the Hidden Mickey on the golf ball in Soarin if someone hadn't told me about it. That one obviously doesn't count.

We did spot the Hidden Mickeys in the instruments on the wall inside the Philharmagic Theatre, but i'm sure that everyone sees those.

However, I was proud of myself for this one. On the new Spaceship Earth (which I liked, BTW), as you're entering the room where the narrator talks about the Renaissance, there is a guy mixing paint. On the table next to him is all of stuff that he's used to mix and hold paint in. There are various "paint rings" on the table top where a can/jar has left a ring where it was sitting. Three of them form a Hidden Mickey! I didn't see it the first time we rode, but the second time, the ride slowed down there for some reason, and we went through the room at less than half speed. That's the only reason I caught it.

Imagineer1981
05-05-2008, 03:46 PM
when I was a kid I saw the hidden mickey on the underwear hanging on the clothes line on the painting in the Snow White waiting line.

Mary M
05-05-2008, 04:19 PM
My husband holds the title in our house for this one.

10 years ago, when we were on our honeymoon in Disneyland Paris, we happened to look at Space Mountain (which, if you're not familiar, has a "launching tube" at the top that shoots you to the moon. You even see the cars loading up in the tube, which is super cool).

Anyway, as we looked at the launching tube from the top of the castle in the Alice in Wonderland area, the end of the tube formed a Hidden Mickey!

(I'm proud of the HM in the carpet in the Boardwalk Villas. I always check it as I walk to my room.)