PDA

View Full Version : Question about dining plan while renting points

scootch713
05-04-2008, 08:45 PM
I am renting dvc points. Am I correct in reading that I can add tickets and the dining package at check in??

Also< I have some nonexpiring tickets left from last trip, I read if I buy at least a one day ticket, then I can add the dining for length of stay. CAn anyone verify this for me.... ??? thanks

Kidsmom
05-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Tickets yes.

Dining package must be added either 24 or 48 hours before check-in. I am sure someone who really know will tell you.

LynneM
05-05-2008, 08:19 AM
When you're staying on DVC points, you don't need to add tickets to your reservation in order to get the dining plan. So, if you already have all the tickets you need for your trip, you don't have to buy more.

If you do need additional tickets, you can get them at the resort, or anywhere else that's convenient for you.

I'm not sure how many days in advance you need to add the dining plan to your reservation, but it definitely needs to be added before you arrive. The DVC member you rented from must call Member Services and add the plan for you; you'll pay for it at the front desk when you check in.