PDA

View Full Version : Adjoining rooms

Lizzie
05-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Which hotels have adjoining rooms with an inside door that connects them.
Thanks for the info trying to plan our next trip.

pandkx3
05-04-2008, 07:56 PM
I know Pop has connecting rooms. Because there are 5 in my family, we usually get two rooms so we can spread out. You need to request connecting rooms, not adjoining rooms. Adjoining rooms are near each other not always connecting:silly:

Lizzie
05-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Thanks.

So POP has connecting do any of the moderates?

disneydeb
05-04-2008, 08:06 PM
What you are wanting is CONNECTING rooms and all mods have them. Remember to ask for connecting rooms or you may end up with rooms without a door between them. Also tell them that you are asking for connecting rooms because you are a family with minor children in the next room.

Have a great trip!

Lizzie
05-04-2008, 08:34 PM
So I understand all moderates have connecting rooms. Is it possible to get three rooms connecting. Our next trip is with my sister and her family and we were wanting to put the kids in a room. It would be nice if that room could connect to two seperate adult rooms.

disneyfankev
05-04-2008, 08:41 PM
pop and cbr both do

Speedy1998
05-04-2008, 08:52 PM
All Values and it sounds like all MODs do.

I do not think that they have any where three are connecting. If you need that much room, look into a cabin at WC, or a suite at one of the DVC resorts. It might be a comperable price to 3 rooms at a MOD.

iceicebritney
05-06-2008, 12:04 PM
from the size of your party it sounds like maybe you would be better off doing a vacation club villa.... they really are best for large gatherings in WDW. we used to do the connecting rooms, but it started to become a pain - so we went with the vacation club villas (preferably wilderness lodge!) and haven't gone back since.

tnpoohbear
05-06-2008, 12:07 PM
I only know the resorts that we have stayed at and had adjoining rooms - Pop, POR, All Star Movies.

TheRustyScupper
05-06-2008, 02:45 PM
1) All "cash" resorts, except FW, have connecting rooms.
. . . Values
. . . Moderates
. . . Deluxes
. . . not all room types/views have connecting rooms
2) All "DVC" resorts have some type of connecting.
. . . normally a 1-bdrm and studio combo

DisneyDog
05-07-2008, 08:09 PM
We just stayed at the swan and had connecting rooms. It was great, as the grandparents did some babysitting, and our DS was able to sleep in his "own" bed instead of in their room.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Swan and Dolphin have connecting rooms and great beds.

Space Mountain Man
05-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Nice to know that! I was wondering if for our next trip down with the two DDs, we would be better off with a bigger room in POR with the trundle, or to just get two rooms at a value resort for about $100 more a week, and all get our own beds. If the rooms are connecting, I think it's a no-brainer.

:mickey: