PDA

View Full Version : Gonna get to go again!!!

princessjojo
05-04-2008, 03:50 PM
I am sooo excited. I talked DH into not getting angry when I mentioned taking our younger DS back to WDW for his birthday. It's just going to be the two of us. It all worked out just perfectly because after our June vacation, we'll have 77 DVC points left. Well for the 2 of us to stay in a SSR studio will be 76 points. We're going to upgrade our 2 passes to annual passes and we're not doing the DDP this trip. He'll miss a few days of school, but he'll just be getting back so he really won't miss too much that week. I was able to get us an ADR for his favorite resturant, 'Ohana on his birthday and the CM with dining gave me the number for the cake line and told me when to call for his special cake.

I've talked with him about it, but he has no idea I actually am doing this. I don't think I'm going to tell him...I hope. I'm not too good at keeping secrets so it's going to be hard, but well worth it. I'm so excited now, I can hardly stand it...

KAT1811
05-04-2008, 03:59 PM
That's wonderful!!! :thumbsup: Have a great time just the two of you. What wonderful memories you are going to make. I'm sure it will be a birthday he'll never forget!!! :party:

pianobabe
05-04-2008, 04:12 PM
That sounds so GREAT!!! Special time with just Mom and DS. Treasure it. My DS in now 16 and some of my favorite memories are of just the two of us at WDW for his birthday's. :cloud9:

pdrlkr
05-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Congrats! Have a great time!:mickey:

vizsla
05-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

Disney-4-Me
05-05-2008, 03:28 PM
It's wonderful to just have the 2 of you there. I did this once with each of my sons and had the best time! You'll treasure these memories forever.:mickey: