PDA

View Full Version : BBB how long does it take?

*goofy'sgirls*
05-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Ok everyone I'm freaking out. My girls are having a story book dinner at Epcot. Ok so far so good. We planned on letting them wear their princess costumes cause they've been begging since our last trip. Ok still fine. Now here's where I need help. They are going for a makeover at the BBB in Magic Kingdom 2 hours and 10mins before our ADR at Epcot. Now my question is how long will it take for the makeover and will we make our reservation? That was the only time they had that day. So what should I do?

ftwildernesskid
05-03-2008, 10:10 PM
It took our little princess about 45 minutes to an hour for the makeover. However, afterward we had her photos taken, which added about 1/2 hour more. We were at the BBB in the castle and then took the monorail to Epcot for the princess breakfast. Remember that it's also a haul to get to the monorail at the Magic Kingdom and then to the back of the park at Norway. I'd reccomend skipping the photo session if it's part of your package, or doing it later. Rushing from place to place was a little stressful for us. Even though we made it, it would have been nicer to not have to worry. I'd just make sure you allowed 45 minutes of travel time. That being said, I think you should be able to make it.

*goofy'sgirls*
05-03-2008, 10:15 PM
Perfect! Thanks! No we didn't buy the package with the photo. We bought the second package with the nails included. But I was hoping the time frame was between 30-45 mins. I know they wouldn't stay still for anything longer anyway. Especially with all to be done at Disney. Thank you so much for your help! :thumbsup:

Lucyrella
05-03-2008, 10:31 PM
We did the middle package last year, and it took 40 minutes from start to finish. I think you will be okay with your ADR. I would let them know that you have an ADR when you get to your BBB appt. Have a fun time.

HndrdPrcnt
05-03-2008, 11:56 PM
I would also agree that you should not have a problem getting to your ADR in time. We had both of our DDs in to BBB on our last trip and we were out in about an hour. It was a great time and they still talk about it today!!:thumbsup:

Have a great time!

merlinmagic4
05-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Definitely let them know you have an ADR :thumbsup: My DD was in the chair for about an hour the last time we went. Have fun!

Tinkerfreak
05-04-2008, 08:56 AM
I agree you should let them know you have an adr. You don't usually get right in on time. I have had to wait quite a while before DD even got in the chair and then it took a while for her to be done. It will go faster for you if you are only doing hair and nails because they don't have to go try on costumes and all that.

TheRustyScupper
05-04-2008, 12:22 PM
You be the judge.
Could be awfully tight.
Estimated times:

. . . 15-min wait to get into chair
. . . 45-min in chair
. . . 10-min walk to monorail
. . . 5-min wait for monorail to TTC
. . . 10-min monorail ride to TTC
. . . 5-min wait for mono to Epcot
. . . 10-min monorail ride to Epcot
. . . 15-min walk to ADR
. . . total 1-hr, 55 minutes
. . . IF everything goes according to schedule

NOTE: Most eateries will allow you to be late by 15-minutes and still hold the ADR. After that, your ADR can/may be canceled. In busy eateries or on busy days, cancellation is almost certain so they are not rude to other guests and stack people up waiting for tables later. This is only fair.