PDA

View Full Version : 1st week of june

GOLFDISNEY72
05-03-2008, 11:13 AM
We are planning a last minute trip to DIsney the first week of June. Trying to get an idea of the crowds. We go every year in November and are pretty spoiled.

Strmchsr
05-03-2008, 12:10 PM
First of week of June crowds are bigger than November (except Thanksgiving week), but they aren't horrible at all. Just have a plan, use fastpass, and you'll be fine.

KineGirl
05-03-2008, 12:15 PM
LOL is today "Questions about the first week of June" day? I only say this as there are several threads discussing this. Heres one...

First week of June (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=132485)

Goofeygal
05-03-2008, 05:26 PM
We were there the first week of june last summer. Like stated above the crowds are larger then in November not over crowded.

Mom2Boys
05-04-2008, 09:26 AM
We are going 6/2-6/7. I started a thread about going tomorrow (5/5) but with medical issues now we are going 6/2. We are pretty spoiled too. We go end of April or beginning of May. I think beginning of June should be OK? Crowds yes but I think it will get more crowded as the summer goes on? I am :fingers: that everyone has a big Memorial day weekend and then takes a break 1st of June and then comes back the 2nd week of June, when I am gone LOL! Schools there get out June 4th. So I know 5th, 6th, 7th will be busier then 2nd, 3rd, 4th? Just all guesses. Have FUN and stay cool!
Paige

pandkx3
05-04-2008, 12:46 PM
We usually go in June. I have been other times, once in April, and the crowds were worse than in June. It is hot, but we're from south Mississippi and the heat and humidity is nothing compared to home. My advice would be to drink alot of water, get one of the little fans that sprays water and to pace yourself. We usually didn't have to wait more than 20 mins in line. Hope this helps:thumbsup:

GOLFDISNEY72
05-05-2008, 08:10 PM
We are going 6/2-6/7. I started a thread about going tomorrow (5/5) but with medical issues now we are going 6/2. We are pretty spoiled too. We go end of April or beginning of May. I think beginning of June should be OK? Crowds yes but I think it will get more crowded as the summer goes on? I am :fingers: that everyone has a big Memorial day weekend and then takes a break 1st of June and then comes back the 2nd week of June, when I am gone LOL! Schools there get out June 4th. So I know 5th, 6th, 7th will be busier then 2nd, 3rd, 4th? Just all guesses. Have FUN and stay cool!
Paige
I read your replys also and I am now really confused. Getting alot of different feedback. It's going to be fun no matter what

SgtTigger
05-05-2008, 10:01 PM
You have got to be kidding...... you are from Slidell..... I am from Chalmette.......

We are going June 1st through the 5th.... on the disney cruise....... then we head to the Villas At Wilderness Lodge from the 5th till the 10th......

We go every year in the first or second week of june..... It is ok crowds are not too bad..... Remember to drink lots of water.......
We go at this time because my wife is a teacher and she gets out of school at this time.......

have a great time......

:cop: :tigger:

Gator
05-06-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm not entirely sure, but isn't there an annual get-together of a large group of people the first of every June? You may want to check the info central calender of events.

Minnie4me
05-07-2008, 06:00 AM
I will sum it up for you in 2 words....

Gay Days

bruin1344
05-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Crowds pick up because of Memorial Day week and kids getting out of school early or taking class trips

Laughin' place
05-08-2008, 01:11 AM
We will be there in 23 days (!!!!), May 31 - June 11. If past experiences hold up (we always go in June), the parks will be crowded, but managable. Having a good plan and mastering fast pass and traffic flow is the key. In my past two trips (03 and 06), I think our longest wait for a ride / attraction was maybe 30 minutes-ish. I dont consider that too bad for summer. Have a great time !:party:

lightyearfan
05-08-2008, 10:13 AM
what me and dw noticed is that the crowds seem to get larger as the week gets close to the weekend.

Victor