PDA

View Full Version : Early Epcot ADR and Fastpasses

jedi jen
05-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Hey everyone. I am getting excited about my trip in August. Got the ADRs, room ressie, itenerary spreadsheet, flight tickets, UG 2008, etc.

I have the earliest ADR time for breakfast at Akershus (8:30) for DD(6):princess:, and I am concerned that it is going to interfere with precious early park time. I like to get to the parks at rope drop, go to Soarin or TT, get fastpasses. This year DD is tall enough to ride Mission--green version. So, anywho, I am perplexed on what to do. Is there a good strategy here? Has anyone experienced this? Can I go get fastpasses at 9:00 while kids finish eating--I am pretty fast; this is not ideal? Should I let go of my early morning rambo mentality and just enjoy the meal and let it be? :drill::blush:

I have eaten Akershus lunch twice, and want to try breakfast for two reasons: (1) to see Epcot empty and get a pic, and (2) I need a change, and want to get to try Le Cellier (finally) for a lunch.

Any thoughts or suggestions? :confused:

Jennifer

JMTStone
05-03-2008, 09:26 AM
My husband has left us to finish eating while he got something done. I enjoy the one-on-two time with my DDs. Gives us time to plot our next moves.... DD15 and he have also "gone ahead" of DD6 and my slow walk down Main Street at MK to get their fast passes as well.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-03-2008, 10:45 AM
Last year I all the princesses came to our table as soon as we sat down and were all gone before we even ate. If you have an early ADR you may even be done shortly after park opening. Since Soarin' seems to be the hardest ticket in town. If you must send one person in your party ahead to get the FP's for that and have the rest of your party head to MS or TT. If you can manage to get all three of those done before lunch I would say you are doing pretty good. My DW have opposite theories on this she is the commando and I am the soak it all in slowly guy. It is amazing we get stuff done at DW?