PDA

View Full Version : Pirates and Princess Party

cds62
05-03-2008, 08:34 AM
I am considering purchasing tickets for the Pirates and Princess Party when we visit MK. What can I expect from the party and will there be enough to do for a 14 & 12 year old? Other than the rides being open and a lower amount of guests what else occurs during this five hour period?

joanna71985
05-03-2008, 12:34 PM
I am considering purchasing tickets for the Pirates and Princess Party when we visit MK. What can I expect from the party and will there be enough to do for a 14 & 12 year old? Other than the rides being open and a lower amount of guests what else occurs during this five hour period?

There is a special parade and fireworks that are just for the party (the fireworks are amazing). There are also rare characters, if you are into meeting the characters.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-03-2008, 04:13 PM
You get a little bag and go on a treasure hunt throughout the park. They also have special stations with different things go on. Over in Tomorrowland they had games and music with dancing going on.
We had a 17, 16, 12, 4 and 2 month old with us. With the exception of the 2 month old, there was plenty to keep everyone occupied.
There are special fireworks and parades, a meet & greet with Jack Sparrow, the park is decorated with Pirates stuff. It was a lot of fun.