PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans Hornets

daparish
05-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Lots of :pixie::pixie::pixie: for the Hornets in the game tonight against San Antonio. It is going to be a tough game but I am keeping the faith.

Melanie
05-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Such a hard one for me. The two greatest players to ever come out of Wake Forest - Timmy Duncan and Chris Paul. May the best team win (but I'll have to give the edge to the Spurs). :basket:

daparish
05-04-2008, 12:21 PM
We won the first game. I am sad to say I fell asleep. The game did not start until 9:15. They also had a 20 minute delay because Hugo (hornets mascot) jumped through a ring of fire and the fire could not be extinguished. They had to use fire extinguishers which really messed up the court and made it very slippery. It was pretty embarassing. :blush:

PirateLover
05-04-2008, 12:26 PM
We won the first game. I am sad to say I fell asleep. The game did not start until 9:15. They also had a 20 minute delay because Hugo (hornets mascot) jumped through a ring of fire and the fire could not be extinguished. They had to use fire extinguishers which really messed up the court and made it very slippery. It was pretty embarassing. :blush:

I saw that! It was kind of funny, only because no one got hurt. I don't really pay attention to the NBA outside of my 76ers, who played 2 1/2 amazing games against the Pistons in the first round and then got embarrassed... So cheers to everyone else's teams that are still in the mix. :cheers:

kdbianchini
05-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Go Hornets!!!! :number1:

MsMin
05-05-2008, 09:42 PM
:basket: Good Luck Hornets :pixie::basket:

daparish
05-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Lots of :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: for the Hornets. The last game in the series will be tomorrow night. I am extremly nervous. :fingers::basket:

Melanie
05-19-2008, 08:42 AM
I really didn't think this one would go to 7. What a great series it's been!